The Audio Lounge
Apr 17, 2020 at 12:48 PM Post #23,300 of 36,401
Se

see how you feel in a few weeks or months , if you still feel the same then make a decision from there what you want to do with it ...all that matters is you at this point.
I have been unhappy with the clutter a very long time. He did it with everything... Clothing, shoes tools

Apr 17, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #23,302 of 36,401
I know.....
I think it was a reaction to his year with cancer and how hard that was. I think he thought he deserved to treat himself and was not realistic about time or space. I got dragged in.kind of a can't fight him join him.

How unfair that he beat the cancer only to be taken like this.

Apr 17, 2020 at 1:00 PM Post #23,303 of 36,401
I think it was a reaction to his year with cancer and how hard that was. I think he thought he deserved to treat himself and was not realistic about time or space. I got dragged in.kind of a can't fight him join him.

How unfair that he beat the cancer only to be taken like this.
Hey my friend, I feel for you you know I do , words can't express any of it! ...he loved the hobby and I think he loved the friends that he made here the social bonding of it...you are here because of him and also have some good friends that care , he had loads of messages and all I feel were truly meant ...not an easy time to make sense of anything, we all are here if needed

Apr 17, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #23,304 of 36,401
Hang in there Light, we like having you around :grin: The Pod don't imbibe much anymore himself and I've always been a quality over quantity kind of guy:thumbsup: While many of my buds would be slamming a 12/18 packs of beer light I'd be having a pint 9.4 of Chimay or a couple of 16's (Young's Double Chocolate or just pick any of the Sammy Smith's) plus for me it was better taste, better buzz, lighter on the gut and for sure less trips to the outhouse:smirk:

I just keep thinking of Hungry and MB so I lied a little on another song, I know this is on my wake playlist and I'm sending this out to our pal:sob:
Hey Pod, thanks Bro but I am talking about a certain type of anxiety here! :beerchug:

giphy.gif

Apr 17, 2020 at 2:24 PM Post #23,305 of 36,401
Se

see how you feel in a few weeks or months , if you still feel the same then make a decision from there what you want to do with it ...all that matters is you at this point.
Weeks.. Months...
I can't even.…..

Apr 17, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #23,307 of 36,401
Weeks.. Months...
I can't even.…..
Hi Mary, hopefully in time your emotions will settle and you will feel the situation more bearable for you to cope with.

Hopefully you will get some decent sleep tonight.

You have a lovely back garden, so try to get out there early in the morning to get some daylight and fresh air. This will help to bring your body clock back to normal which should really help you get through the day better.

Apr 17, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #23,308 of 36,401
Hi Mary, hopefully in time your emotions will settle and you will feel the situation more bearable for you to cope with.

Hopefully you will get some decent sleep tonight.

You have a lovely back garden, so try to get out there early in the morning to get some daylight and fresh air. This will help to bring your body clock back to normal which should really help you get through the day better.

My normal body clock is night owl

My avatar is not a clue?

Apr 17, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #23,309 of 36,401
My normal body clock is night owl

My avatar is not a clue?
Good one!

I have always liked your avatar, it is really cute and distinctive.

I have always loved wild birds and have had several talking birds as pets, they can be great fun but can be hard work.

When you get over your illness fully you could consider fostering a dog for a while...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back