The Audio Lounge
Jan 1, 2020 at 5:30 PM Post #21,858 of 36,387
I know I'm late with this but...

sloane santa logan.jpg

Jan 2, 2020 at 10:59 PM Post #21,864 of 36,387
Oh man, I've found another maker of some good looking cables called Satin Audio, and I'm having a hard time not ordering one of THESE in 2pin-2.5mm specs.

This is the Hyperion made with OCC SPC, damn nice looking cable:

These would look great on the blon bl-03 which I just received...

..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jan 3, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #21,865 of 36,387
I just put this one on my Hifi Boy OS V3 yesterday. Got lost in the music for a couple of hours running it balanced from my iBasso DX120. Would have listened longer but we needed dinner.... lol.

R0016145.JPG

Jan 3, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #21,866 of 36,387
I just put this one on my Hifi Boy OS V3 yesterday. Got lost in the music for a couple of hours running it balanced from my iBasso DX120. Would have listened longer but we needed dinner.... lol.

That is the thing I love about this hobby the most, getting lost in the music. There is just something amazing about finding the zen in music and time melting away.

Jan 3, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #21,867 of 36,387
It may be a week or two late for sharing this, but that doesn't bother me... :ksc75smile:
"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / We Three Kings" (Barenaked Ladies) Cover by Robyn Adele Anderson (2019) -

Jan 3, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #21,868 of 36,387
Been looking at the dethonray dtr1 prelude for a month now and it's been voted best dap of last year by headphonia ......unfortunately I'm so poor at the minute it's going to have to wait as I got way ro much going on, but I'm seriously thinking of buying in the future.

Jan 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #21,869 of 36,387
Been looking at the dethonray dtr1 prelude for a month now and it's been voted best dap of last year by headphonia ......unfortunately I'm so poor at the minute it's going to have to wait as I got way ro much going on, but I'm seriously thinking of buying in the future.

What do you mostly use your Zishan for? Something is wrong with mine and I am not sure if I should try to get it replaced or get a refund. Not sure if it is redundant given all that I have. My plan was mainly to power my higher impedance stuff ... both SE and balanced. So headphones and buds but not needed for iems. What are your thoughts?

Jan 3, 2020 at 2:34 PM Post #21,870 of 36,387
What do you mostly use your Zishan for? Something is wrong with mine and I am not sure if I should try to get it replaced or get a refund. Not sure if it is redundant given all that I have. My plan was mainly to power my higher impedance stuff ... both SE and balanced. So headphones and buds but not needed for iems. What are your thoughts?
Mostly I use it at work on balanced or line out to a speaker , I had a couple of issues with mine but worked out it just doesn't like lots of storage/files and it was the 350 +gb that was causing my problems, i put a 200gb card full up in and its fine now .....read your post earlier on the zishan thread and I don't know what could be causing your issue have you tried various iems and certain it's the zishan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back