The Audio Lounge
Aug 1, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #19,576 of 36,151
Definitely! I love how he slept in his office and sent out staff to do his shopping because he did not want to waste his time when he could be doing surgery. Sold his Aston Martin to buy an MRI machine, if I remember correctly. :D
yep.. I know all vets are dedicated, you have to have a love of animals in the first place but that guy is something else.. I empathise totally my dogs mean that much to me

Aug 1, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #19,577 of 36,151
Dogs are awesome, here are my two:

image000000_03.jpg

Aug 1, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #19,580 of 36,151
He may ship to Canada. I have sold things and shipped to our Northern neighbors. :sunglasses:

I did ask but no response. Silence can speak volumes.

Aug 1, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #19,581 of 36,151
Friend of mine recommended Vancouver Island, which looked amazing, although I would also like a place where you get more snow. Loved our visit to Banff and would consider Canada in general if the opportunity ever came up to settle there. Although my mother would probably have a heart attack. She was so relieved when we chose London instead of Brisbane (Australia) because we stayed relatively close. Canada would be a nightmare for her. :p

Vancouver is only an hour and a half out of Whistler...

Aug 1, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #19,583 of 36,151
Don't forget, it can't have formed ear guides because mine is from the out of phase first batch. Unless we open it and turn the connector piece around, I have to turn one of the cable ends around.
To fix the phase problem, why not dedicate a cable to them and rewire the 3.5 mm end to put everything right?

Aug 1, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #19,584 of 36,151
A lot of us are dog lovers on the lounge. Here's my two.... My wife is thinking about getting a Goldendoodle and I'm looking at a English Bulldog. So that would make 4 dogs....

Four?! We are still pining for the first. Still not allowed pets in our current (rented) house, so we are eager to buy a house soon and then things just need to settle down so we know for certain that we will have enough time, and then...
tenor.gif

Vancouver is only an hour and a half out of Whistler...
Whistler... Takes me back. Used to be heavily into mountain biking and Whistler was (and probably still is) heaven for that with its amazing bike park. I even spent $10k on a downhill bike, only to injure my back two weeks before my first ride (in Germany), spend five months recovering, and realise that the injury left lasting damage. No downhill for me. So I went and did street riding instead. :p

Aug 1, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #19,586 of 36,151
Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #19,588 of 36,151
This says it all

Marigold.jpg

We just live in her house

Aug 1, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #19,590 of 36,151
Well, this thread moves way too fast for me to keep in-sync with! So for those of you who remember I was looking at a new bike the other day, I test rode it earlier and let's just say I didn't need more than 5 minutes to make a decision.

Coming from a 700cc parallel twin I was not entirely sure what to expect from a 1300cc inline four, but apparently gears are irrelevant now
nosmile.gif
There's no such thing as overtaking anymore, you simply delete other vehicles. You know things are serious when the speedo goes up to 200mph!

Had the opportunity to get a snap of the current (right) next to the incoming (left):

9941043_l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back