Tempotec V3 DAP - small, powerful, functional with Hiby OS
Jan 8, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #166 of 652
Anyone know how long it usually takes to update shipping on an order from aliexpress once a package has passed through customs? I'm in the U.S. and mine passed through customs on December 29th but there is no shipping update to where the package is currently located since December 29th....

Jan 8, 2024 at 11:48 AM Post #169 of 652
Anyone know how long it usually takes to update shipping on an order from aliexpress once a package has passed through customs? I'm in the U.S. and mine passed through customs on December 29th but there is no shipping update to where the package is currently located since December 29th....
It should be in your post office already.

Jan 8, 2024 at 12:01 PM Post #170 of 652
Does anybody succeed with Qobuz??
It cannot play the music. Just browsing.
I’ve got: “Http error code: 400, bad request” when I press to play any track.
You have to set correct date/time in settings:
If you are a Qobuz User and get Error 400 go into settings and set clock/time it should then work fine for you.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #174 of 652
Mine came in early YAY!

Some quick tips for those getting one soon!

USB C out to DAC/Headphone Amp (checked my Gryphon) works perfectly!

Hello.
I just received the V3 player and am trying it out. I have tried to connect it via USB C with the iFi NEO iDSD, but it does not recognize the player as an external audio source. I have tried different cables but it doesn't work either.
Could you tell me how you connect to your Gryphon DAC? (I don't know if any option needs to be activated in the configuration).
Thank you

Jan 8, 2024 at 1:18 PM Post #178 of 652
I've looked into the main application and it expects the file name v3.upt or update.upt
So the file V3_analog.upt in the root directory on microSD card has to be renamed to v3.upt or update.upt
Then make update via the microsd card (from the menu).
(edited)

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024 at 1:26 PM Post #179 of 652
Hello.
I just received the V3 player and am trying it out. I have tried to connect it via USB C with the iFi NEO iDSD, but it does not recognize the player as an external audio source. I have tried different cables but it doesn't work either.
Could you tell me how you connect to your Gryphon DAC? (I don't know if any option needs to be activated in the configuration).
Thank you
Try going into "System" on the first screen, go to "USB Device Mode" and toggle the switch from Storage to Audio. That should probably work for you.

Jan 8, 2024 at 1:38 PM Post #180 of 652
I've looked into the main application and it expects the file name update.upt or v3.upt
So the file V3_analog.upt in the root directory on microSD card has to be renamed to update.upt or v3.upt
Then make update via the microsd card (from the menu).
Just tried via microsd card with both these names and also using V3.upt... no luck. I wonder if it should have the version number included 1.1? Anyway, seems they have made a mess of the update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back