Tempotec V3 DAP - small, powerful, functional with Hiby OS
Jan 8, 2024 at 8:55 AM Post #152 of 658
I have a V6 and it's fantastic. I have the V3 and it's really great. I think there was only one person or two that complained about Tempotec's service. I for one have had a few correspondences with them through their Aliexpress store and they have been responsive in a timely manner. The V6 has had a few updates to the operating system so far and works really well. The V3, can't seem to even check for an OTG firmware update as it seems to have an error when checking (probably is no update available yet). I actually hope that Hiby updates their app that both the V3 and Hiby R3II are using, as it's pretty sparse and unappealing looking. This version of the Hiby operating system, unfortunately, is possibly one of the least appealing versions I've seen from them. It's like Hiby made it worse for the less expensive players, which is not the way to go. Just give the good version, I say.
Hello. Could you share your feedback about difference in sound between v3 and v6?

Jan 8, 2024 at 9:31 AM Post #155 of 658
It tried :relaxed: Doesn't like it's own download lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240108_092829105 - Copy.jpg
    PXL_20240108_092829105 - Copy.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Jan 8, 2024 at 9:39 AM Post #156 of 658
Same message on my screen when updating

Jan 8, 2024 at 11:13 AM Post #163 of 658
How do you guys wear this dap? I have a fiio btr3k now which I plan to wear as a necklace with custom short cables. Even tho I am not an audiophile I am slowly starting to notice the quality drop on Bluetooth and am looking for a portable dap because I dislike having wires come from my phone. This dap caught my eye but wearing it in my pocket seems annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back