Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Nov 17, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #8,236 of 9,173
folks, please don't destroy the great Japanese product-pride, or all Z1r threads will be locked (sooner or later), you don't self-pride, you mute

the Z1R's are BEAST! Love mine, Can't stand the fact that the Thread was locked, how childish.

Nov 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #8,237 of 9,173
the Z1R's are BEAST! Love mine, Can't stand the fact that the Thread was locked, how childish.
Without anyone getting into deep details, WTH happened? I'm looking at this HP as a future purchase and some member (s) couldn't contain themselves and got us all locked out? Is that what happened?

Nov 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #8,238 of 9,173
I used the kimber cable for K701 mod.

20171018-051644.jpg

page-550

20171018-051116.jpg

Nov 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #8,239 of 9,173
Z1R has a huge diversity, and some people just can not accept the facts, or can not stand getting personal feeling involved, and some member will just keep attacking others people opinions which are opposed to their own. That had been the reason why many of Z1R threads got locked

Nov 17, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #8,240 of 9,173
Z1R has a huge diversity, and some people just can not accept the facts, or can not stand getting personal feeling involved, and some member will just keep attacking others people opinions which are opposed to their own. That had been the reason why many of Z1R threads got locked
Thank you for the response :)

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #8,243 of 9,173
I do think that head-fi should reopen the thread after some time when things have cooled down.

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #8,244 of 9,173
I do think that head-fi should reopen the thread after some time when things have cooled down.
Maybe they should just ban the person (s) who has the agenda and bad attitude. Why lock a thread for a few? It’s like at work if one or 2 employees aren’t doing their jobs, just write up and document the entire team.

Nov 17, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #8,245 of 9,173
Maybe they should just ban the person (s) who has the agenda and bad attitude. Why lock a thread for a few? It’s like at work if one or 2 employees aren’t doing their jobs, just write up and document the entire team.
It’s because that particular person is protected by headfi. He has the “Headphone Supremus” title. He’s responsible for having two Z1R threads closed and yet they will rather lock the threads for hundreds of people than ban the troll. I guess if you post enough worthless volumes over the years you arrive at a useless online title that gets you protected while poisoning a useful thread. Go figure.

Nov 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #8,246 of 9,173

I have Messaged the person that opened the Thread, and NO luck, I cant understand why they locked it, just because people are arguing over subjective preferences. Also, I just got the MDR-Z1R, and there's no follow up thread for it, big bummer. #SAD.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #8,249 of 9,173
I have Messaged the person that opened the Thread, and NO luck, I cant understand why they locked it, just because people are arguing over subjective preferences. Also, I just got the MDR-Z1R, and there's no follow up thread for it, big bummer. #SAD.
People are not arguing over subjective differences. One member feels compelled to bait others then call in the mods when things heat up, rather than handle it like men. I hope people learn now from this incident, myself included. Has this thread been playing nice?

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #8,250 of 9,173

I PM'd the moderator expressing the exact same sentiment.

Perhaps more people should PM the moderator and push for the offending members ban rather than the thread lock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back