1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony NW-ZX300

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by riotgrrl, Jul 10, 2017.
First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
Next

Last
  1. JerryHead
    Was that the first time you ever transferred a song on to a microsd card and played it on the device?

Brice d’Oliveira likes this.
  2. Brice d’Oliveira
    No sadly...
    My unit worked very well before that (walkman’s memory and sdcard too).

3. JerryHead
    Why are you convinced that it's not the Rockbox modification that caused your problem? No one has had this sort of difficulty after having made changes with that software?

4. Brice d’Oliveira
    Exactly, from what i see i’m the only one that have used rockbox and have this bug so it seems well it’s not that

5. JerryHead
    But if you're the only one who has used Rockbox, and only you have this problem, wouldn't that suggest that Rockbox caused the problem?

6. Brice d’Oliveira
    Sorry, my bad English ^^
    I mean that from all the people that have used rockbox (there is several owner of zx 300 that have used rockbox) I’m the only one with this problem...

7. JerryHead
    Oh, okay, I see, I didn't know that anyone besides you and I had used it. I didn't read anywhere on this thread that anyone else here used it..

8. JerryHead
    Can't you contact the person you purchased it from in Japan and send back to him and have him send it in for warranty repair?

9. Ghost2501
    I used RockBox to cancel volume limitation but my player coming from Amazon.co.uk (CEW2) was uncapped.
    What do you mean by 'use RockBox'? Set the volume limitation parameter to off?

The problem is surely related to a corrupted database on the player or a bad disconnecting sequence from your PC.

J'espère que tu trouveras une solution à ton problème.

10. Brice d’Oliveira
    I’d like a lot but seller « make the dead » since I asked him for that...
    Take my money and left me alone with my prob...
    I said it that I wanna pay for transport cost but no answer ...

11. Brice d’Oliveira
    I used it to change the region from « J » to « E », it was uncapped too.
    Prob is that even when restoring the 1.10 the player reboot by itself again and again...
    I lost control on it, it’s even not see by any computers now...
    ^^ your french :wink: ? Live in France too ?

12. JerryHead
    I would find someone in Japan to send it to and ask to use their address for the warranty registration and they could send out from there for you.. and no, sorry, I know no one in Japan..

13. Ghost2501
    Je suis belge :-D

I presume that you used RockBox to change OS langage from japanese to french?

Are FW 1.10 common for all NW-ZX300 devices from all regions or are there specifics FW by region?

14. JerryHead
    I realize this product was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone purchased and applied the Sony OEM screen protector for our device? and if so, it it at all degraded the high quality (and very cool!) matte screen? in terms of visibility and sensitivity to touch?
    (It's the SONY Walkman genuine liquid crystal screen protector PRX NWZX300 for NW ZX300)

15. kms108
    I also have a Japanese version, changed from J to E location, but have not upgraded the F/W.

As long as you get a PET matt screen protector, you should be alright, but don't use a glass one.

First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
Next

Last