Sony NW-ZX300
Nov 16, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #2,792 of 12,862
No, it happens to me just after adding a song (that play well on other dap), and Sony says me to reapply the 1.10 update to see if it reboot well but with no luck...
Was that the first time you ever transferred a song on to a microsd card and played it on the device?

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #2,798 of 12,862
Sorry, my bad English ^^
I mean that from all the people that have used rockbox (there is several owner of zx 300 that have used rockbox) I’m the only one with this problem...
Oh, okay, I see, I didn't know that anyone besides you and I had used it. I didn't read anywhere on this thread that anyone else here used it..

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #2,799 of 12,862
Sorry, my bad English ^^
I mean that from all the people that have used rockbox (there is several owner of zx 300 that have used rockbox) I’m the only one with this problem...
Can't you contact the person you purchased it from in Japan and send back to him and have him send it in for warranty repair?

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #2,800 of 12,862
Sorry, my bad English ^^

I used RockBox to cancel volume limitation but my player coming from Amazon.co.uk (CEW2) was uncapped.
What do you mean by 'use RockBox'? Set the volume limitation parameter to off?

The problem is surely related to a corrupted database on the player or a bad disconnecting sequence from your PC.

J'espère que tu trouveras une solution à ton problème.

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #2,802 of 12,862
I used RockBox to cancel volume limitation but my player coming from Amazon.co.uk (CEW2) was uncapped.
What do you mean by 'use RockBox'? Set the volume limitation parameter to off?

The problem is surely related to a corrupted database on the player or a bad disconnecting sequence from your PC.

J'espère que tu trouveras une solution à ton problème.
I used it to change the region from « J » to « E », it was uncapped too.
Prob is that even when restoring the 1.10 the player reboot by itself again and again...
I lost control on it, it’s even not see by any computers now...
^^ your french :wink: ? Live in France too ?

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #2,803 of 12,862
I’d like a lot but seller « make the dead » since I asked him for that...
Take my money and left me alone with my prob...
I said it that I wanna pay for transport cost but no answer ...
I would find someone in Japan to send it to and ask to use their address for the warranty registration and they could send out from there for you.. and no, sorry, I know no one in Japan..

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,804 of 12,862
I used it to change the region from « J » to « E », it was uncapped too.
Prob is that even when restoring the 1.10 the player reboot by itself again and again...
I lost control on it, it’s even not see by any computers now...
^^ your french :wink: ? Live in France too ?

Je suis belge :-D

I presume that you used RockBox to change OS langage from japanese to french?

Are FW 1.10 common for all NW-ZX300 devices from all regions or are there specifics FW by region?

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #2,805 of 12,862
I realize this product was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone purchased and applied the Sony OEM screen protector for our device? and if so, it it at all degraded the high quality (and very cool!) matte screen? in terms of visibility and sensitivity to touch?
(It's the SONY Walkman genuine liquid crystal screen protector PRX NWZX300 for NW ZX300)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back