Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Feb 25, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #4,472 of 4,538
It's not my usual thing either, but I ran across it on r/audiophilemusic on Reddit, and thought it would be perfect for this thread.
When I heard it for the first time, it sounded like Terraria music. Very chiptune or 8-Bit sounding! I thought a solar eclipse was happening halfway through the song. Then, I was transported to the jungle 30 seconds later.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2023 at 1:55 PM Post #4,474 of 4,538
Best keyboard solo since the keyboard was invented. It's CRAZY how God like he is with his improvazation. Watching his face making this crap up gave mne chills. I know what's it like to jam and solo while improving it, but this guy is more than another level.

Feb 25, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #4,476 of 4,538
So awesome. No crowd, no second takes, they just play this 3-song set live in the studio like it's nothing. It truly is incredible. One of my faves.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2023 at 1:14 PM Post #4,477 of 4,538

Mar 9, 2023 at 1:14 PM Post #4,481 of 4,538
Check these guys out. A side project. I find them incredible. The mixing engineer should receive a grammy because these tracks sound outstanding. This is a trifec ta, all short tracks to enjoy. I'm addicted to these guys and I'm all about prog rock and prog metal. LOL.

Mar 9, 2023 at 1:32 PM Post #4,482 of 4,538
Check these guys out. A side project. I find them incredible. The mixing engineer should receive a grammy because these tracks sound outstanding. This is a trifec ta, all short tracks to enjoy. I'm addicted to these guys and I'm all about prog rock and prog metal. LOL.
Holy microphones! The setup and mixing reminds me of what Snarky Puppy has.

Mar 9, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #4,483 of 4,538
I'm smitten with this band. They're like a new genre. I believe they're the face of modern jazz that could actually be popular. But these musicians are freaks of nature and found a way, to take jazz, the hated genre, and make it catchy but at the same time, maintain the masterclass musicianship. Rush was one of the 1st bands that took complex music at that time, found a way to make it listenable for the masses. These types of bands are few and far between and they're a 1 in a generation IMO.

Mar 13, 2023 at 1:51 AM Post #4,484 of 4,538

I discovered them years ago through their covers on YouTube, such fantastic musicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back