Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Mar 15, 2023 at 5:54 PM Post #4,487 of 4,538
Pretty laid back, this
Just notice the recording quality; the clarity is amazing. I came across this because I know the guys who recorded it, and they’re unadulterated sound enthusiast. Know EXACTLY where to locate the mics for optimal precision. It’s not just for giggles that they have an endorsement deal with Final…

Mar 17, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #4,488 of 4,538
Pretty laid back, this
Just notice the recording quality; the clarity is amazing. I came across this because I know the guys who recorded it, and they’re unadulterated sound enthusiast. Know EXACTLY where to locate the mics for optimal precision. It’s not just for giggles that they have an endorsement deal with Final…

The name Bob Ludwig sounds familiar.

Mar 29, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #4,496 of 4,538
I've seen them live 4-5 times, always amazing.
Yep. I'm seeing them with 3 buds in the Phonex area in July. Long wait, but in the meantime, we're seeing Haken, Arch Echo and Plini. For this kind of music and genre, this is a GREAT year in the Phx area. Are you familiar with these bands?

Mar 29, 2023 at 4:00 PM Post #4,497 of 4,538
Yep. I'm seeing them with 3 buds in the Phonex area in July. Long wait, but in the meantime, we're seeing Haken, Arch Echo and Plini. For this kind of music and genre, this is a GREAT year in the Phx area. Are you familiar with these bands?
I'm listening to Haken right now actually, Nil By Mouth from Vector. I've heard of Arch Echo, no idea who Plini are. I haven't seen BTBaM since right before the Coma Eliptic tour, so it's been a while. I don't go to many concerts.

Mar 29, 2023 at 4:07 PM Post #4,498 of 4,538
in a few,
I’ll post 2 songs each from arch echo and Plini. This way you dont have to search. I believe with your taste in music which is close to mine, you’ll thoroughly enjoy these bands. But? Both are instrumental but they kill. They both aren’t about look how fast I can play without having a melody or song structure. Listen when you can and all the way through. Lastly. You don’t have to do Jack squat if you don’t want to listen them. Lol and cheers brother.

Mar 29, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #4,499 of 4,538
The 1st link is actually 3 songs. They did these live in 1 take without an audience. Love Plini's sound live. This band kills it man!
Plini

Arch Echo.......Some of the most talented musicians on the planet. Don't give up on the 2nd track as it starts off different from where they go. Again, killer!!

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023 at 4:41 PM Post #4,500 of 4,538
in a few,
I’ll post 2 songs each from arch echo and Plini. This way you dont have to search. I believe with your taste in music which is close to mine, you’ll thoroughly enjoy these bands. But? Both are instrumental but they kill. They both aren’t about look how fast I can play without having a melody or song structure. Listen when you can and all the way through. Lastly. You don’t have to do Jack squat if you don’t want to listen them. Lol and cheers brother.
Thanks man, I'll give them a listen after this album.

Not sure if you use Last.FM or not, but here's what I'm into.

https://www.last.fm/user/Squa7ch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back