Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 27, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #12,473 of 41,125
Quote:
Fortunately you have that lovely rig to keep you company!

LOL! More people has entered the thread now, but only one other AURALiC TAURUS owner :)

Quote:
I've never heard of AURALiC, but it does look neat. How does it perform with the Audeze?

Oh, the synergy is phenomenal. I wrote a little bit about LCD-3 and the combo in the auralic owners unite thread, but I'll write more in depth about the combo once I have had the ARK MX+ (DAC) a little longer, as I only got it very recently. Also enjoy it a ton with LCD-2 r1 and HD 650. Words that come to mind when describing it with Audeze are deliciously warm, detailed (but not harsh), punchy, phenomenal lows, dark, pitch black, fast and engaging!

If you're interested, sub to the owners unite thread, as I will post broader reviews on the headphones mentioned as well as others in that thread. :)))

Mar 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #12,474 of 41,125
It's surprising how much better (trans)portable gear is these days. Doesn't quite have the grand and magnificent sound of my main rig but this was vastly cheaper. Not shown the USB power supply for the Dragonfly. Headphones are Symphones Magnums.

Mar 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM Post #12,475 of 41,125
That look sexy, very sexy indeed Currawong
gs1000.gif

Mar 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #12,476 of 41,125
Quote:
It's surprising how much better (trans)portable gear is these days. Doesn't quite have the grand and magnificent sound of my main rig but this was vastly cheaper. Not shown the USB power supply for the Dragonfly. Headphones are Symphones Magnums.

I really like those cables..

Mar 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #12,479 of 41,125
To whoever posted the Raven Who Refused to Sing album, posts and posts ago, thank you. I got my hands on the album today, and its fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back