Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Nov 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #9,496 of 41,110
Quote:
Thanks folks!  Collecting whiskey is my other hobby.  Sad/happy to say that the picture represents about a third of the collection - the really good stuff isn't in the shot.  If I place my headphones on the bar, I suppose it would justify another pic later
smile.gif

If anyone is in the Philly area, drop me a PM.  And bring your headphones so I can audition some while we test drive the bar
beerchug.gif

Oh - I'm in DC,  might be worth the trip.  Getting back home is the question.

beerchug.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #9,498 of 41,110
Quote:
Thanks folks!  Collecting whiskey is my other hobby.  Sad/happy to say that the picture represents about a third of the collection - the really good stuff isn't in the shot.  If I place my headphones on the bar, I suppose it would justify another pic later
smile.gif

If anyone is in the Philly area, drop me a PM.  And bring your headphones so I can audition some while we test drive the bar
beerchug.gif

I'm not in the Philly area, in fact I'm not even in the US but a mighty fine invite. I don't drink either but hey-ho... :wink:

Now if the Eagles O-line would just sort themselves out.....

Nov 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #9,500 of 41,110
DragonOwen, thanks for e list! It would be fund to try all the versions of the audeze's at the same time.

Nov 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #9,501 of 41,110
Quote:
No the best picture - still working out the new camera.

Gear:  Oppo 93 (shelf below pic) -> Wyred4Sound DAC2 -> Woo Audio WA6-SE / Bryston BHA-1 -> Grado PS1000

Woo Audio tubes in pic - USAF-596 and 6GL7s
Bryston - Customized with a blue LED instead of green to match the rest of the LEDs in the rig.

I spy Hibiki on the bottom left shelf...my favorite. Good taste!

Nov 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #9,503 of 41,110

The Nuforce bonanza today. From top left: LPS2-192k power supply and usb converter, Icon2, DAC-100, speaker tap, HAP-100, and the Bottlehead Crack + Speedball

headphone from left: Sextett MP, Senn HD25-13, Pioneer HDJ-2000, HE-6, Senn HD595, AKG K240M, M50

I wish I could take better pictures. Those newforce amps are quite nice, but have just a simple black face that don't really come out in pictures. 

Nov 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #9,504 of 41,110
Quote:
No the best picture - still working out the new camera.

Quote:
beerchug.gif

I called in to relieve him of the bottlenecks that were quite clearly hampering his set up.. hic..

One more to go... hic

Nov 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #9,506 of 41,110
Hi everyone,

Here is my current equipment, very happy with it at the moment.

Source: Mac Book Pro + Amarra > Optical Out > CI Audio VDA2 DAC + VAC1 Power Supply > Woo Audio WA6 > HD800
Tubes: Sophia Princess 274B, 7N7

Thanx for commenting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back