Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM Post #5,791 of 41,281

Quote:

I'll bet that sounds fantastic. But seriously, how well do the Apple buds scale up on the Burson? 
wink.gif

:wink: Best thing i've ever heard.

Apr 28, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #5,793 of 41,281
Got the SR-009s today.  This will probably be the last shot I'll take of these three headphones -- while I really like the HD800 and SR-007, it's pointless to keep them since the SR-009 just sounds plain better than either.

Apr 28, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #5,796 of 41,281
Quote:
Got the SR-009s today.  This will probably be the last shot I'll take of these three headphones -- while I really like the HD800 and SR-007, it's pointless to keep them since the SR-009 just sounds plain better than either.

Nice Majestouch Ninja with KBC-PBT white engraved key caps ^^;

Exactly the reason why I decided to never buy a end-game Stax flagship headphone, to never end the game. I just removed SR009 from my buy... *dream list, because it would defeat the purpose of owning other inferior headphones I've amassed, which I already like thank you.

Since I've bought a Grado HP-2 I just don't listen to my other Grados anymore.

Apr 28, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #5,798 of 41,281

Quote:
I've been working to get everything organized as I've been very pleased with the sound of my system.  I ended up sourcing some beautiful curly maple for the top of my SA8004 and to support my WA6-SE.  Light oil finish with some paste wax to finish.  People can say what they will, I've always needed my setup to be well organized to enjoy it fully.  Beautiful systems on here...keep them coming!  Looks like I spotted a fellow cellist a few posts up 
smile.gif
  We could start a cello-fi thread...

Absolutely adore the Maple treatment, indydieselnut. Yes, I spotted your peer at the top of these pages. 
biggrin.gif
 You ever gig at the Indiana Opera House? I understand they have really fine acoustics. I believe my "Starker Plays Baker" DVD was recorder there. However, 
wink_face.gif
 I'm unable to spy the French bubbly sitting in the background.

Apr 28, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #5,800 of 41,281

Ah, I so wish that was my setup.

Guess I've still got a long ways to go.

Apr 28, 2012 at 5:43 AM Post #5,801 of 41,281

Users who are viewing this thread

Back