Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #4,696 of 41,119

Was that at a meet.. I'm hoping?? Haha. 2 pair of MK1 and 1 MK2 is a lot for 1 person
biggrin.gif

Yeah that was my setup from the last NJ meet back in August. I wish I owned all of them haha. One of the mk1's is mine, the mk2's belong to wavoman (which were modded by spritzer)...I forget who the other mk1's belong to.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #4,697 of 41,119
Yeah that was my setup from the last NJ meet back in August. I wish I owned all of them haha. One of the mk1's is mine, the mk2's belong to wavoman (which were modded by spritzer)...I forget who the other mk1's belong to.

What's the DAC in the picture?

Looks like an Audio-GD but I can't recognize the exact model

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:23 AM Post #4,698 of 41,119

wait.. there's meets in nj? when did that happen? i thought it was only in the west coast or closest place like NY or something? if there is any meets this summer be glad to go. bring up all my power amps up there for people see what it's like driving headphones off speaker outputs of bigger power amps and stuff.

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:35 AM Post #4,699 of 41,119
Decided to take a photo of my home rig with HE-500 on it, because will be selling them in a few days (will be selling Lyr too...):

If anyone interested in reason of why I'm selling them, it's quite simple - I just realized that I lisen music at work extremely rare, so dicided to almost compleatly sell my work rig (E-MU 1212m PCI-E, HE-500 + Silver Dragon, SCHIIT Lyr + collection of tubes to it) and buy something that will play good out of HM-601 build-in amp and will be portable and can be used on the street... so yesterday I ordered a Sony MDR-Z1000, I think they will be good for my goals 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #4,700 of 41,119
Here is my current setup. On the mainset I have Sennheiser HD-600, Leben CS300X, Naim CD5i, Origin live Aurora Turntable. In the bedroomset I have Lehman Rhinelander amp and Arcam rDac. I must say Leben is absolutely the best headphone amp I have ever heard.

Mar 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #4,701 of 41,119

Quote:
What's the DAC in the picture?
Looks like an Audio-GD but I can't recognize the exact model

It's a Reference 7.

Quote:
wait.. there's meets in nj? when did that happen? i thought it was only in the west coast or closest place like NY or something? if there is any meets this summer be glad to go. bring up all my power amps up there for people see what it's like driving headphones off speaker outputs of bigger power amps and stuff.

Yeah, there's usually at least one meet a year in NJ. Not sure about this year but check the meets forum every once in a while.

Mar 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM Post #4,702 of 41,119

Quote:
I am thinking about going all out after I move the LF and LCD 2 into the main stack with the speaker rig. And by all out I mean saving for an 007 and amp to go with it for the desk rig.

Do it, you'll love them.
evil_smiley.gif

My LF is currently "out for delivery" right now, a sick day may be in order.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #4,706 of 41,119

Quote:
*cough cough*
i've done worse

Quote:

First post on Head-fi. Already has Leben CS-300X. Nice.

I just found this forum and think it´s very informative. I´ve had my Leben for over a year now. So far I´ve used it with finnish made Aurelia Ambera speakers. I´ve never had good headphones so I decided to go for Sennheiser HD 600. Could not be happier with the combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back