Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 27, 2022 at 3:18 PM Post #33,768 of 41,103
Jul 27, 2022 at 3:19 PM Post #33,769 of 41,103
Good way to hide our new headphones from our wives' sight :rolling_eyes: :sweat:

Yeaaah, like a wall piled high with plastic boxes doesn't draw her attention :p

Her: "Honey, did you by another revolver?"
Him: "Hahaha, no babe, just another pair of headphones, don't worry..."

:D

Jul 27, 2022 at 5:54 PM Post #33,770 of 41,103

I just had that discussion....

<Him> "I just got a text saying you bought something."
<Me> "Yes, I bought a new mouse."
<Him> "But you just bought a new one on Prime Day."
<Me> "Yes, it's an ultralight. But I want to try a light wireless. And I am tired of black, so I got it in Pink."
<Him> "Pink? Is there a problem with any of the old ones?"
<Me> "Other than they're all black?"
<Him> ........

Jul 27, 2022 at 6:09 PM Post #33,771 of 41,103

No, my friend, all the boxes are empty... They are my "box collection" (of course, you have to envelope the headphones boxes with a normal cardbox)... Trust me :relieved:

Jul 27, 2022 at 6:11 PM Post #33,772 of 41,103
I just had that discussion....

<Him> "I just got a text saying you bought something."
<Me> "Yes, I bought a new mouse."
<Him> "But you just bought a new one on Prime Day."
<Me> "Yes, it's an ultralight. But I want to try a light wireless. And I am tired of black, so I got it in Pink."
<Him> "Pink? Is there a problem with any of the old ones?"
<Me> "Other than they're all black?"
<Him> ........
I totally support you and your no black components cause. Please send me some literature so I can learn more:wink:

<PSA> proof reading what you type before clicking reply is always a good idea. My first response would've got me in very deep hot water if taken out of context:fearful:

Jul 27, 2022 at 9:36 PM Post #33,773 of 41,103
D839F7FA-70E4-448B-891C-04E578F007AB.jpeg

Burson HA-160/ Teac PD-H600/ Schiit Lokius/ Senns HD650 & HD600 > That’s it.

Jul 27, 2022 at 10:01 PM Post #33,774 of 41,103
D839F7FA-70E4-448B-891C-04E578F007AB.jpeg
Burson HA-160/ Teac PD-H600/ Schiit Lokius/ Senns HD650 & HD600 > That’s it.
I'm guessing the Teac is an older model with no digital output?

Jul 28, 2022 at 9:35 AM Post #33,778 of 41,103
I totally support you and your no black components cause. Please send me some literature so I can learn more:wink:

<PSA> proof reading what you type before clicking reply is always a good idea. My first response would've got me in very deep hot water if taken out of context:fearful:
TY for your support! I mean, my audio gear is black, except for the SMSL M300 MKII DAC, which I got in China Red. (yay color!) Other than that, I get some color from the preamp tubes, otherwise black. Keyboard: slate grey with black keycaps, thankfully has RGB lighting, so pink. :) Same for mouse (G903 Hero and Monoprice Hyper-K Dark Matter) and a Powerplay mat with BLACK mouse mats. Monoprice gear is also stuck in black. My PC case is black. HDD enclosures... black. Cell phone... black. Borders on my monitor... almost black. Desk phone, black. Interconnect cables, black. Too much monochrome!!!

At least my desk is cherrywood. Window view supplies some greens. Old desk chair was black & blue, replaced with a leather brown.

The mouse I purchased has 4 color options: Black $99.99, Cyberpunk Yellow $136, Mercury White $146, Quartz Pink $99.99 < WINNER! (tho the rubber pads on the sides are lite-med gray, ugh. At least the snek logo is white)

Jul 28, 2022 at 11:37 AM Post #33,779 of 41,103
TY for your support! I mean, my audio gear is black, except for the SMSL M300 MKII DAC, which I got in China Red. (yay color!) Other than that, I get some color from the preamp tubes, otherwise black. Keyboard: slate grey with black keycaps, thankfully has RGB lighting, so pink. :) Same for mouse (G903 Hero and Monoprice Hyper-K Dark Matter) and a Powerplay mat with BLACK mouse mats. Monoprice gear is also stuck in black. My PC case is black. HDD enclosures... black. Cell phone... black. Borders on my monitor... almost black. Desk phone, black. Interconnect cables, black. Too much monochrome!!!

At least my desk is cherrywood. Window view supplies some greens. Old desk chair was black & blue, replaced with a leather brown.

The mouse I purchased has 4 color options: Black $99.99, Cyberpunk Yellow $136, Mercury White $146, Quartz Pink $99.99 < WINNER! (tho the rubber pads on the sides are lite-med gray, ugh. At least the snek logo is white)
The biggest selling point of the A2C is they're red. I really don't know why so many people in this hobby are so adverse to colour

Jul 28, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #33,780 of 41,103
The biggest selling point of the A2C is they're red. I really don't know why so many people in this hobby are so adverse to colour
Red-fi.org ….🤪🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back