Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 10, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #20,746 of 41,123

My amps and headphones setup. Grado Bushmills my current favourite cans despite the LCD2s doing everything better, the Grados are more fun.

+1 !

Feb 12, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #20,754 of 41,123
That is a beautiful rack! Impeccably suited to hold those pile of schiit.

Feb 12, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #20,756 of 41,123

My humble but ever expanding setup. Finally gave into my passion for listening to music in October and started purchasing headphone equipment starting with my X5II and H-300, now this is where i am. Very pleased with it thus far...currently designing a custom desk that will have shelves/racks for equipment, places to hang headphones, shelves for some powered studio monitors, shelves for a primary and secondary screens...if only i could settle on a design and just start building!! Any ideas are welcome!

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #20,759 of 41,123
Quote:Very Nice...can you provide a link?
  I received this little desktop rack from AVC for my pile of Schiit.  I like the way it turned out! 

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #20,760 of 41,123
betweentheears - here is the website: http://audiophilevibrationcontrol.com/

He was incredibly easy to work with.  The rack I ordered isn't a "stock" rack, but pretty much everything he does can be customized.  I actually found him while I was trying to find a retail site for Appleply birch plywood, which is the primary material used in his shelves.  The attention to detail on this little rack is impressive - the edge-grain of the birch shelves is silky smooth and I think it's a nice, durable touch to have the support columns thread into inserts instead of just wood screws.  This tiny little rack weighs close to 20 pounds.  

I'm very happy with the product, but there are great solutions available that cost less money.  One of which, of course, is simply stacking the two pieces on top of one another!  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back