Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Feb 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #76 of 140
Received them today! Thanks Ethan, I know I bothered you a lot about them but you really came through in the end. EMS was well packaged.

I hope you have the opportunity to expand in the future.

Feb 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #77 of 140
Initially I had email issues, but everything has been great since he worked out the email kinks. The Eterna I ordered took a while because Ethan had to wait for the earphones to come in from Fischer. Once he received them, I got my package very quickly. It only took a few days to get from Canada to Texas, USA.

BTW, I love the Eternas (reissued original design) once I put a set of Comply T-400 tips on them.

Steve

Feb 5, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #79 of 140
I'm dealing with the same problems as a couple ppl where. 

No contact:

Shipping processed or whatever but I have no tracking number and no package.

A package I ordered after this came before it, freaking annoying. If this continues I'm canceling and definitely never shopping here again. It was stated his email acts stupid -I find this funny- So I contacted him here and the same day as contacted he posted but doesn't contact his customer back. I know that he got my message so there will be no excuse. The only thing I really want to do is cancel my order. I was going to buy some back-up DBA-02 from him but now I'm not so sure.

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM Post #80 of 140
Update: Not only has nothing changed I also got a temporary disabled account. This is via Budgen "website".

No tracking number
No contact 
No reply to PM

I just sent yet another reply to Ethan if this continues expect no more business from me. I don't care about your in college I don't care about any of that. A business is a business nothing more nothing less if you can't contact your customers why should we shop there. This is getting old I've waited and waited with no reply I don't know if there suppose to be a number or not if there's not then you should have the courtesy to contact your customers. Period.

Feb 7, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #81 of 140
If you paid already and the money was taken from your account perhaps it's time to file a complaint with his local police.

Feb 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #82 of 140
Update:

Eterna arrived in perfect condition, Warning: There will be no tracking # at least for Us.

The only bad thing I can nitpick about is communication otherwise I recommend shopping at Budgen Audio. No improvements as far as shipping wise communication on the other hand needs to be improved. Otherwise perfect. 

So not this time Arm 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #83 of 140
are you settling in US, how many days does the delivery take, from canada (where budgenaudio is located) to where you live?

by the way, congrats bros.

Quote:
Update:

Eterna arrived in perfect condition, Warning: There will be no tracking # at least for Us.

The only bad thing I can nitpick about is communication otherwise I recommend shopping at Budgen Audio. No improvements as far as shipping wise communication on the other hand needs to be improved. Otherwise perfect. 

So not this time Arm 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 10, 2011 at 4:56 AM Post #84 of 140
I was getting really impatient with the shipping time at bugden audio myself. i was never notified when the headphones are shipped, i only received the order "processed" and "completed" email. 

So i emailed ethan about 4 days after receiving the "order completed" email, and he never responded. I was getting really impatient and unhappy at this point. I emailed him again 2 days later and he responded with an apology and that hes catching up with all the unresponded emailed. He also said that the headphones are shipped the same day the "order completed" email is sent, and that it will take around a week.

I received the "order complete" email on feb 1st, and received the headphones on feb 9. It took about a week like he estimated.

I was initially unhappy with the communication problems, but he ended up contacting me anyways and updating me with whats going on. I received the headphones a week after he shipped it, just like he mentioned. Overall i'm happy with my purchase, and I'm glad that i bought my headphones from bugden audio.

Feb 10, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #86 of 140
Estimated time would be 10 days supposedly. 

Start in Russia leave to Ethan, then he sends them to you from my understanding.

I think mine took a week in a half or two forgot when I ordered I'll have to check.

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #88 of 140
Actually the order placed 31 Jan, order completion email received 2 Feb, and now is already, completely 2 weeks, (from the date of my order)

I think everybody want they new toy come quick, and everybody here saying that it could be arrived 1 or 1 and a half week,

But I could only wait, wait, wait..........

And that is all I could do at this moment.

Tic Tac Tic Tac Tic Tac..........

Feb 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #90 of 140
Happy to say I placed an order for some Sunrise X-capes on Saturday, and the order was processed yesterday, and then completed today at 7am.

My order also has tracking via Canada Post (although I live in Canada, so this may not be the case for international buyers).

Havn't received an e-mail from Ethan personally, but I'm more than satisfied with the quick shipment and tracking information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back