Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Dec 7, 2010 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 140

voicemaster

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi,
Yesterday, I bought a Sunrise SW-Xcape from Bugdenaudio for no reason lol (totally impulse buy) and I am wondering how long do they usually take to ship the IEM to USA? I have never bought from them before and just want to know the time range they shipped their IEM from Canada.

Thank you

Dec 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM Post #3 of 140
I see that's good to hear. Hopefully, I will like the sunrise because 80% of my phones have warm sound signature like M9, Denon C700 and 551. I do like KSC75 a lot tho.

Dec 7, 2010 at 5:08 AM Post #4 of 140
Ok. Ethan seems to be a good person, but...

I already sent two messages to the site, about a purchase I made and so far no response.

I do not mind waiting to receive the product I bought, however, did not admit that my messages remain unanswered. This is a clear demonstration of disregard for the consumer and I do not buy anything else from this site.

Take care.

Cheers,

Peter

Dec 7, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #5 of 140
Just a very kind reminder... Ethan is a full-time student with a part-time job, who is running Bugden Audio by himself for now. So, please do excuse him if he doesn't give you the quality customer service that bigger companies can afford.

Dec 7, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #7 of 140
Let me understand:

You mean I spent $169.41 (DBA-02 + shipping) for a company where, according to what you said, is a person of 15 years who manages, in part-time job?

Well, if this does not mean any problem for you, fine. But I'm not pleased about this...

Again, let me make clear that I do not have any problems with Ethan. My business was with the Budgen Audio. And my messages remain unanswered.

Cheers,

Peter

Quote:
Just a very kind reminder... Ethan is a full-time student with a part-time job, who is running Bugden Audio by himself for now. So, please do excuse him if he doesn't give you the quality customer service that bigger companies can afford.

Dec 7, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #8 of 140
I believe he is an university student.

Anyway, I believe Ethan himself will come and address your problems when he isn't suffocating from his exams during examination period. And as I said again, Ethan = Bugden Audio. I am extremely sorry that you can't deal with a fellow audiophile (even if he is a student) importing hard-to-get goods to the North Americans (especially the DBA-02, which is coming all the way from Russia and is very limited in stock already).

EDIT:

By the way, I believe the reply to your demands are exactly answered here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/484569/review-fischer-audio-s-dba-02/3375#post_7092535

Dec 7, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #9 of 140
Dear MaxwellDemon,

You're not understanding me.

I did not do any business with Ethan or any other audiophile friend. His name was not on the Budgen Audio website.

You are doing a reversal of values that I really do not understand. Unless you keep some sort of relationship with Ethan.

Honestly, this topic is taking a weird way and I await the answers to my own messages and headphone itself.

Ps: The Arrow headphone amplifier is produced by an enterprise of one man: Robert. And all my doubts and messages were answered promptly. And I'm waiting three months to receive my product, without any problem.

Cheers,

Peter

Quote:
I believe he is an university student.

Anyway, I believe Ethan himself will come and address your problems when he isn't suffocating from his exams during examination period. And as I said again, Ethan = Bugden Audio. I am extremely sorry that you can't deal with a fellow audiophile (even if he is a student) importing hard-to-get goods to the North Americans (especially the DBA-02, which is coming all the way from Russia and is very limited in stock already).

Dec 7, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #10 of 140
I am trying to tell you to kick back and relax and understand why he can't answer your messages right now. It has nothing to do with him not wanting to provide quality customer service.
wink.gif

And I hope you did read the link I attached later on.

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM Post #11 of 140
Geez give Ethan a break. As said earlier he is a very busy person and does what he does for us on the forum. If it was not for him you would be hard pressed to get the IEM'S he sells. He didn't have to become a dealer to help us Head-fier's out. Relax a little people. Cheers.

Dec 7, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #14 of 140
My order from Bugden arrived in 7 days. I live in Pittsburgh. So 7 days from Canada and across the country basically. I was very happy with Ethan's service. I would shop again without hesitation.

Dec 7, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #15 of 140
KCrabbe, did you get any tracking number (usually from UPS or Fedex) or is it USPS? The reason why I asked this is because I don't want to miss the delivery 
biggrin.gif
 and can enjoy the IEM ASAP 
etysmile.gif
 I don't mind the waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back