Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Jan 11, 2011 at 7:28 AM Post #61 of 140

Quote:
One month and 11 days after the email that my headphones was sent, I keep waiting. None of my DBA-02, which has already been paid. The emails I sent to Ethan continue without being answered. And the final straw is that yesterday I received my Arrow headphone amplifier, who was dispatched from Germany on December 17. So I have no other alternative than to open a dispute on Paypal.

Now, its not my problem anymore.

Cheers,

Peter

Hence  DBA-02 is currently on "Pre-order status", meaning the shops do not have stock since it sold out. Has any one else had this problem with Budgenaudio?
Hope you can resolve this issue with Ethan..

Jan 11, 2011 at 8:19 AM Post #62 of 140
No way to know what happened without a response from Ethan and it's too bad that it needs to be posted here instead of direct communications.

They could well be lost. If he tracked and insured, all would be covered but without communication, there's no way to know or recoup. If Ethan didn't track or insure, he needs to take the customer's word for it and basically amortize those costs with the money saved by not insuring anything. When you're shipping bits that cost you single digits, that's fine but something like this should be covered. Doesn't matter whether you're a supplier or consumer, the responsability of delivery and insurance is on the shipper.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:46 AM Post #63 of 140
Hi cardozo,

have you had refounded from Paypal? I'm in the same situation, iem shipped in 1 dicember 2010 but I never received that. And Ethan doesn't answer to my emails.
Very very bad shop, no way to buy again from them... (sorry for my "English" :D)
Quote:
One month and 11 days after the email that my headphones was sent, I keep waiting. None of my DBA-02, which has already been paid. The emails I sent to Ethan continue without being answered. And the final straw is that yesterday I received my Arrow headphone amplifier, who was dispatched from Germany on December 17. So I have no other alternative than to open a dispute on Paypal.

Cheers,

Peter

Jan 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM Post #64 of 140
as far as I have been a member on this forum, Ethan have been providing great service to Headfi community ... Perhaps he is on vacation now?

Another option is to order DBA-02 from  Dimitry from MusicaAcoustics.com
Last time I inquired about DBA-02,  they were in stock and ready to post worldwide..

Quote:
Hi cardozo,

have you had refounded from Paypal? I'm in the same situation, iem shipped in 1 dicember 2010 but I never received that. And Ethan doesn't answer to my emails.
Very very bad shop, no way to buy again from them... (sorry for my "English" :D)
Quote:

Cheers,

Peter

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #66 of 140
I think for the most part us head-fi'ers can be too forgiving. I like Ethan but that's just way too long for no answer regardless of what the reason is and definitely no way to be doing business.

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #67 of 140
I got my DBA-02 yesterday. All this stress could have been avoided if there was a minimal communication between the seller and buyers. The product is good, but unfortunately, it was marked as a bad deal.

I already bought several products that took 3, 4 or 5 months to receive them without any problem because of the wait. It only takes a minimum of communications for the deal to work.

Already ended the dispute on Paypal.

Cheers,

Petr

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM Post #68 of 140

Quote:
as far as I have been a member on this forum, Ethan have been providing great service to Headfi community ... Perhaps he is on vacation now?

Last time I inquired about DBA-02,  they were in stock and ready to post worldwide..

Quote:
Hi cardozo,

Quote:

Cheers,

Peter

I've purchased a Fischer Audio Eterna and I've sent him email also in Dicember without response...how long he takes for his vacation?
Maybe it's not his fault if shipment doesn't arrive to me, but it's not serious to not reply to emails...

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #69 of 140

Quote:
I got my DBA-02 yesterday. All this stress could have been avoided if there was a minimal communication between the seller and buyers. The product is good, but unfortunately, it was marked as a bad deal.

I already bought several products that took 3, 4 or 5 months to receive them without any problem because of the wait. It only takes a minimum of communications for the deal to work.

Already ended the dispute on Paypal.

Cheers,

Petr

Thank you for your update! It's hilarious that I receive update from you and not from Ethan...

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #70 of 140

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Hi cardozo,

Quote:

Cheers,

Peter

I've purchased a Fischer Audio Eterna and I've sent him email also in Dicember without response...how long he takes for his vacation?
Maybe it's not his fault if shipment doesn't arrive to me, but it's not serious to not reply to emails...

What is there so much to talk about, if you are not satisfied with the customer service from Budgen audio, you shop elsewhere next time. You might have to pay a bit more but hey, what you pay shall you get!

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:38 AM Post #71 of 140
I'm necroing this thread because i'm interested for an answer to OP's question :D

on average, what's the shipping time frame from budgenaudio to the US?  1 week?  2 weeks?

I'm curious because I bought some eternas from him two weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet.  I'm not complaining or anything, I would just love to have a date to look forward to :D

also out of topic but related question, anyone knows the shipping timeframe for Jaben?  I'm thinking about buying VBs but I'm curious about how long shipping from Singapore would take.

Feb 1, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #72 of 140
A week or 2 if in stock. The issues arise when it's not and you're not kept in the loop. Yello is right about buying elsewhere if it's an issue but how would members know it if not for these reports. For me, I was willing to wait months and would not have been impatient about delivery but I changed my mind while waiting and couldn't get my paypal freed up until posting here after 2 weeks of trying privately. Ethan is not ripping anybody off and I wasn't concerned about losing my funds but I did want to use them elsewhere when the GR10 became available while waiting. If customer service is your thing, pay a bit more elsewhere. If a 5% savings is more important, order from Budgen and be patient.

Feb 3, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #73 of 140
For my FA-003

Jan. 10, 2011 - Order Made
Jan. 15, 2011 - Sent Ethan a PM asking about the order.
Jan. 15, 2011 - Processed
Jan. 18, 2011 - Reply from Ethan telling me what the hold up was for and when it will be shipped.
Jan. 19, 2011 - Shipped - Paid for Canada Post Small Packets Surface but came as Small Packet Air
Jan. 28, 2011 - Received

I live in Maryland, USA for distance comparison.

Feb 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #75 of 140
Hello everyone,

I did not see this thread before, hence why I have not yet posted.

A couple months ago I was having quite the difficulty in keeping up with emails, and that showed in the customer service. I would like to sincerely apologize for that. I am running this by myself for the most part, so yes, there are sometimes delays.
I have since sorted out the email issues, and I guarantee that you will receive a reply. There comes a time for many businesses where the current system simply does not work with the increase volume, and that point was reached.
Also, some members who have posted I did indeed contact in regards to their shipment, but for some reason felt the need to post anyways. Others, their letters found their way into my spam folder, which was not discovered soon enough.

I would like to apologize to anyone who did indeed have a bad experience. I do care about my customers, and that's not the sort of thing I like having happening. I do my best to avoid that.

Also, Small Packets Air USA generally arrives a week after being shipped out, but may take longer in cases. International varies based on your country's postal service.

Best regards,
Ethan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back