Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Dec 7, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #16 of 140
Voicemaster---No tracking info..Just got info. from Bugden that my order had shipped. I then waited (somewhat) patiently by my mailbox.
smile.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #17 of 140
So safe to say that it will be via USPS? If so, USPS always put any mail in mailbox so I will have no worries of missing the delivery and I like it that way altho it's a little bit slower. 

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #20 of 140
Sadly I had the same problem - Ordered them when they were in stock on the website yet after a week of my money being taken out of PayPal my DBA's were still in the pre-authorized state which gave me cause for concern. I emailed twice (one directly and one through the site) with no response over a two week period. I canceled my order through PayPal and ordered from Treoo.com a few days ago whilst they had an offer on - FedEx shipping so should be with me in a week or so (UK).

I'm sure many of you have had a smooth transaction with Ethan and I appreciate what he is running on his own, but from a 'customer' sort of view if you like, money being taken out, no response after two emails just leaves me (Sadly) to go elsewhere
frown.gif

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #21 of 140
I received an e-mail for Bugdenaudio that my order has been processed successfully. I'm just waiting patiently for it to come to my mail.

Dec 20, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #22 of 140
Roger all of the remarks. Just looking for a way to track my shipment . I have received the e-mail order acknowledgments from Bugden. Last , "order completed notice e-mail was 12/14"

Cheers!

Mud

Dec 22, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #24 of 140
It only means that the payment has went through. When Ethan has shipped your item out, it'll turn into 'Completed'.

Dec 22, 2010 at 3:43 AM Post #26 of 140
I believe that will be the postage's problem then.
wink.gif

If it helps, I waited for a few weeks before the mail arrived from Canada to Hong Kong.

Dec 22, 2010 at 3:55 AM Post #27 of 140
My order was completed 5 days ago and I am still waiting patiently everyday 
wink.gif
 (checking my mailbox daily). I even bought Mee M6 1 hour ago out of curiosity 
tongue.gif
redface.gif

Dec 22, 2010 at 5:02 AM Post #28 of 140
This is one of the most discouraged purchases I made, I must confess. And I sincerely hope that this feeling passes soon so I get the headphones.

The funny thing is if I get my Headstage Arrow amplifier before the DBA-02, it was sent from Germany at a later date of the headphone.

Let's see. Some readers of this thread told me to sit and relax and that is how I have done.

Cheers,

Peter

Dec 22, 2010 at 5:16 AM Post #29 of 140
That's what I was afraid of, that it hasn't even shipped yet. Never a good sign when I ordered over 2 weeks ago and what I ordered is now out of stock. If I don't get a response in a day or 2 with an eta on when my order will ship, I'll just have to cancel.  I should of read my email more carefully since the IEMs I bought is a gift.

Dec 22, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #30 of 140

Quote:
That's what I was afraid of, that it hasn't even shipped yet. Never a good sign when I ordered over 2 weeks ago and what I ordered is now out of stock. If I don't get a response in a day or 2 with an eta on when my order will ship, I'll just have to cancel.  I should of read my email more carefully since the IEMs I bought is a gift.

I heavily advise patience in your case as well. Especially if you order the DBA-02, since those IEMs are sure damn hard to get for that price. It did take me two months and a week (a month on waiting for Fischer Audio to restock) in order to receive my pair. Not to mention, I paid minimal amount for postage (which is really the most minimal compared to many audio shop websites).

... though if the IEMs are meant to be a gift and needed it urgently, then I can only say that you picked the wrong store...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back