Sennheiser HD25-1 II
May 21, 2012 at 4:52 AM Post #46 of 51
Im still hunting for this portable headphones.If anyone selling it or you have extra willing to sell in mint conditoin.I have $125 spare to buy it.Let me know interested.

May 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #47 of 51
Quote:
Pardon me for my lack of response !
My exams are beginning and i hardly have any time to write a review and in the other hand i think my ears are kind of lousy.
All i know is that i'm enjoying the headphones but i have a simple problem with c421 . that is when i put the cables in it if i push them hard one of the channels won't have signals and its getting on my nerves since i can't put the amp in my pocket anymore . 
my exams end in a month and then i will do a pro review on this rag but till then i hope someone can fix my problem !
thanks.

Oh that's not good... you should try contacting John @ JDSLabs for some help.  It sounds like you may have gotten a defective amp.  :frowning2:

Jul 6, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #49 of 51
Quote:
Pardon me for my lack of response !
My exams are beginning and i hardly have any time to write a review and in the other hand i think my ears are kind of lousy.
All i know is that i'm enjoying the headphones but i have a simple problem with c421 . that is when i put the cables in it if i push them hard one of the channels won't have signals and its getting on my nerves since i can't put the amp in my pocket anymore . 
my exams end in a month and then i will do a pro review on this rag but till then i hope someone can fix my problem !
thanks.

Hey did you ever get this resolved?  John at JDS is known for very good customer service, so I would definitely contact him if you haven't already.  He's also on the head-fi forum as I think jsaber or jdsaber, something like that.  I hope you got it fixed and are enjoying your gear!

Aug 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Hey did you ever get this resolved?  John at JDS is known for very good customer service, so I would definitely contact him if you haven't already.  He's also on the head-fi forum as I think jsaber or jdsaber, something like that.  I hope you got it fixed and are enjoying your gear!

Nope !
I figured i didn't really need a portable amp .
i'm returning this c421 for a brand new O2 ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back