Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Mar 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #32 of 51

Quote:
yup .
I ordered C421 OP2227 + AudioMinor Copper+Silver LOD .
:D Did you find any other improvement so far ?

That LOD looks interesting, I hadn't heard of it before.  I've been using my Fiio L9 because it's compact and I like the right-angle connectors.  I also still have an iBasso CB07 (http://www.ibasso.com/en/products/show.asp?ID=55) that I ordered with my D-Zero, but I don't really use it.  Looks somewhat similar to the AudioMinor you ordered, but not as nice as yours.  I actually just the other day ordered a SendStation LOD and a Fiio L8 right-angle cable that I'm going to try out together, so that I don't have to switch cables around to charge the iPod when needed.

In terms of improvements, I'm not really sure what to draw out in particular but everything I've heard sounds really good to me.  Hopefully you like a forward presentation, because the combo definitely gives you that.  The pace and attack are great for any high-energy music like metal and rock for sure.  I think you will enjoy it. 

Mar 29, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #33 of 51
I was looking for a nice LOD and found this on ebay , read a review about it and said "WTH" , 30$ more isn't that big of a deal .
I guess i'll write a review about my combo after it delivers(in about 3 weeks).
Thanks anyway .

Apr 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #35 of 51
Oh yeah . I think i've read all of your posts there since i was going to buy them i think i've actually read the whole topic !
Thanks for reminding me thought .
BTW My rig is supposed to arrive in 2 weeks !

Apr 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #37 of 51
cant ... wait .... anymore :D
BTW I started listening to various genres like jazz,classic and stuff since i really like the melody in metal songs , these come good to me too .
When the cans arrive i'm gonna test them with every kind of music and write a review (however i'm pretty much a noob)
Anyways thanks for replying .

May 20, 2012 at 4:07 AM Post #45 of 51
Pardon me for my lack of response !
My exams are beginning and i hardly have any time to write a review and in the other hand i think my ears are kind of lousy.
All i know is that i'm enjoying the headphones but i have a simple problem with c421 . that is when i put the cables in it if i push them hard one of the channels won't have signals and its getting on my nerves since i can't put the amp in my pocket anymore . 
my exams end in a month and then i will do a pro review on this rag but till then i hope someone can fix my problem !
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back