Schiit Owners Unite
Apr 11, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #12,616 of 13,350

I mostly just keep a subwoofer in my bathroom.

Is that to help out by using the brown note?  I think there are more organic solutions for that problem.

I personally plan to use my newly ordered Mimby with speakers 

I use my UberFrost with speakers and haven't found anything that sounds better.  Tried several different things.  The Schiit haus sound is great and extremely pleasing to me.

How about we all pause this convo. and get back on topic!

I have never understood exactly what the topic of this thread is?  Keyboards, mice that make noise through headphones, speakers, Vidar, Norse mythology - we got it all.  Waiting for some Schiit stuff named after Valkyries - she was one of my favorite Marvel characters.

Apr 11, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #12,617 of 13,350
I have never understood exactly what the topic of this thread is?  Keyboards, mice that make noise through headphones, speakers, Vidar, Norse mythology - we got it all.  Waiting for some Schiit stuff named after Valkyries - she was one of my favorite Marvel characters.
[/quote]

True, this has become quite the Schiitshow. I just wish people would stop "acting very undude" as they say in the Big Lebowski

Apr 11, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #12,619 of 13,350
I subscribe to be united with the other Schiit-heads! The Yggy is an amazing sounding DAC!

I will be adding a dac to my work setup, I will have to check out the Yggy. I will probably hook it to a Bottlehead Crack at some point.

Apr 11, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #12,620 of 13,350
I will be adding a dac to my work setup, I will have to check out the Yggy. I will probably hook it to a Bottlehead Crack at some point.

Tom if you get an Yggy I'll bring you any beer you want for a listen!

Apr 11, 2017 at 7:55 PM Post #12,621 of 13,350
Tom if you get an Yggy I'll bring you any beer you want for a listen!

Frank, my favorite is a quadruple Belgian but a triple Belgian Taxman might suffice. You have to hear my headphone mods anyway and I want to compare them to your 650's.
 We can do that after hours at work and you will not have a long drive.

Check out the equipment list Fearless1 has Frank, most impressive, I need to start catching up a bit.

Apr 11, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #12,622 of 13,350
If anyone is interested in a stack of black Schiit, I currently have both my Asgard 2 and Bifrost 4490 (both in black) up in the for sale forums.

Not leaving the Schiit camp though. Upgrading to a Gumby!

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #12,623 of 13,350
Frank, my favorite is a quadruple Belgian but a triple Belgian Taxman might suffice. You have to hear my headphone mods anyway and I want to compare them to your 650's.
 We can do that after hours at work and you will not have a long drive.

Check out the equipment list Fearless1 has Frank, most impressive, I need to start catching up a bit.

Wow yeah very impressive! I usually give my old stuff to friends so I don't really have much of a collection, but the list of speaker tower pairs I've owned is in the dozens before I bought my Klipsch towers which I've had for about 6 years now. I'll PM you about the specifics to get together.

Apr 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #12,624 of 13,350
Is anyone using the Fulla 2 with a lightning-cabled iPhone?

If so, what adapter(s) are you using?

We're locked down tighter than *redacted* at work and my iTunes playlist is getting a little old so I'm forced to stream over my phone. It'll also lighten my load when I'm travelling.

Thanks for any input.

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #12,625 of 13,350
  Is anyone using the Fulla 2 with a lightning-cabled iPhone?

If so, what adapter(s) are you using?

We're locked down tighter than *redacted* at work and my iTunes playlist is getting a little old so I'm forced to stream over my phone. It'll also lighten my load when I'm travelling.

Thanks for any input.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N77VPS3/

This is the one I use. It works with the Fulla2 but you may need external power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back