Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)
Aug 3, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #241 of 1,316
  Great, Thanks.
Another question:

when clicking on database and agreeing on the device scanning for files, it gets always stuck at the same number
Could this be becaus of files it cant read? .dsf or 24bit flac files?

Thanks

It wouldn't be too hard to add support for a DSF files (i think they're basically just a .WAV file containing DSD), but the filters required to decode DSD would be expensive enough that its probably a lot more efficient if you just convert to FLAC.  Files should be smaller too since FLAC is compressed.  

Aug 4, 2014 at 1:09 AM Post #242 of 1,316
New build available for download

Rockbox_DX90_0_1_4.zip

Change log

04/08/2014 - Further tweaks to eliminate noise when changing tracks (fwd and back).
                   - Changed boot selector menu wallpaper.

Aug 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #243 of 1,316
Just installed the latest version you made, but seems I have no choice to go to Mango.
Rockbox is loaded directly, and a little cracking sound is appearing at the start!

Any advice or did I do something wrong ?
Thanks

EDIT: my mistake, juste found the answer, as did not have the Hold button switched on.

Aug 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #244 of 1,316
[Request to developers]
thank you correspondence to be able to play in 24bit 192k urgently rockbox.
Value as a high-resolution player will no longer be in the down-conversion of 16bit 44.1 in of a player if there is Rocbox DX90.

DX90 user rockbox for you been waiting a 24bit 192k correspondence.

Thank you very much in advance.

Aug 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #248 of 1,316
The new build is working just fine for me. Thanks for the latest improvements, headwhacker. 
etysmile.gif

Aug 7, 2014 at 5:25 AM Post #251 of 1,316
Did you tell rockbox to to scan only /mnt/external_sd only? (Somewhere in the Settings > General > Database) Scanning will be stuck if you do not tell rockbox to scan only the sd card partition.

I got a 128GB card full with ALAC files and never got any problems building the database.

Aug 7, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #252 of 1,316
Did you tell rockbox to to scan only /mnt/external_sd only? (Somewhere in the Settings > General > Database) Scanning will be stuck if you do not tell rockbox to scan only the sd card partition.

I got a 128GB card full with ALAC files and never got any problems building the database.

Didn't need to do that with previous builds but will try.

Aug 8, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #254 of 1,316

Didn't help. Still hangs on initializing DB. Message says something like "XXXX files found. Building DB. Press OFF to return". This is the first build I've had this issue with and have resorted to just using file browsing.

Aug 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #255 of 1,316
Didn't help. Still hangs on initializing DB. Message says something like "XXXX files found. Building DB. Press OFF to return". This is the first build I've had this issue with and have resorted to just using file browsing.

Flash the previous build and initialize the database and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back