Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Apr 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #421 of 722
Quote:
O yes I forgot to say how good of a customer service relation they have with us. Sometime I forget I am their customer. I just hope they keep such service as they grow bigger. That is the challenge.

Yep it's never good when a company turns arrogant and thinks its own **** don't stink :wink:...

Apr 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #422 of 722
Ditto, but on the other hand praising the competition will not be wise as well. I personally respect companies who say "look there is this great sound IEM out there, we agree but it lacks so and so, so what we do is fix it and make it sound perfect". Sadly that doesnt often for legal and ethical reasons. 

Quote:
Yep it's never good when a company turns arrogant and thinks its own **** don't stink :wink:...

Apr 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #423 of 722
apprently the fixed the issues with the R-1L, users are asked to contact them on their facebook page, we might just see a updated R-1L version now. and i agree charles is really friendly and a great person just to have a chat with. i hope they keep up their customer service :)

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #424 of 722
since this is a weekend so let me confess i LOVE Rhapsodio service, very responsive and so great. Charles is really a great guy and will answer any of your questions ... of course i assume you will ask him about Rhaphsodio products and not about what he ate for breakfast :-D

i love Rhapsodio approach to clients and they do care for products they selling to make sure clients are happy.

Apr 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #425 of 722
since this is a weekend so let me confess i LOVE Rhapsodio service, very responsive and so great. Charles is really a great guy and will answer any of your questions ... of course i assume you will ask him about Rhaphsodio products and not about what he ate for breakfast :-D

i love Rhapsodio approach to clients and they do care for products they selling to make sure clients are happy.

We do talk about other stuff too specially music preferences because we listen to the same genre.

Apr 22, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #426 of 722
Some more pix of the v1 (with a size comparison to the 1Plus2). One photo from the iPhone, apologies.

As can be seen, the v1 is larger than the 1Plus2 (so's the port, for that matter).

I found the pairing of the v1 with CH's silver/gold and the Tera Player to be very nice sounding. I'll probably reuse these pix (and take new ones) when I write my impressions.

Apr 22, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #428 of 722
Quote:
you wouldnt happen to have any 20 or 50 cent australian coin to use for comparasion purposes?  :D

AUD$1 & 20¢ plus other currencies :-

Apr 22, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #431 of 722
Hehe...thx chaps. I was just mucking around for audionewbi :D. I would have used a proper background instead of my MBA and rubbed off my fingerprints if I knew you guys liked it! In case anyone wants to know the value of some the coins, do let me know. Made the mistake of having the wrong side facing the camera (esp for those countries that use the same face for all the various denominations).

Apr 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #433 of 722
Anak, seems you have the whole collection of IEMs and DAPs... cool image (coins) :-D

would be curious to hear your impressions comparing them vs. v2 and also 1plus2

Apr 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #434 of 722
Quote:
Anak, seems you have the whole collection of IEMs and DAPs... cool image (coins) :-D

would be curious to hear your impressions comparing them vs. v2 and also 1plus2

One day, I'll give my "vs" impressions. I'm kinda learning still and I'm developing a methodology too before I start testing (e.g. burning in, etc.). I don't have that many IEMs actually! There are lots still that I'm particularly curious about (those not accessible in Japan of course) - Heir Audio (yet), Aurisonics (yet), FrogBeats, and the list goes on.

Apr 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #435 of 722
Quote:

One day, I'll give my "vs" impressions. I'm kinda learning still and I'm developing a methodology too before I start testing (e.g. burning in, etc.). I don't have that many IEMs actually! There are lots still that I'm particularly curious about (those not accessible in Japan of course) - Heir Audio (yet), Aurisonics (yet), FrogBeats, and the list goes on.

I think if you like the Fit ear sound you'd probably also like the sound of the heir 5.0 and 8A IEMs. Not that they are the same but the 8A (from what I've heard) shares a similar sound signature to the LCD2. So if you like that headphone you may like their higher end offerings. The 8As is quite mid-centric with a wide sound stage (decent depth but that isn't this IEMs strong suite). Bass is well controlled and generally never overbearing. The vocals are centered, neutral IMO. If the tracks vocals are recessed it will appear that way on the 8A if its mid-centric it will be that way. The decay of the bass is slower for your typical BA but faster than the 334 decay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back