Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Mar 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #331 of 722
All CIEM can be made to universal however I dont think it would be wise to have a heavy 8 BA IEM with a univeral tip, the body will be too heavy and it will never give you the seal that you need to make them sound good. 

Mar 28, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #333 of 722
All CIEM can be made to universal however I dont think it would be wise to have a heavy 8 BA IEM with a univeral tip, the body will be too heavy and it will never give you the seal that you need to make them sound good. 

I've had a non Rhapsodio 8 driver universal for a while now and at least with a helix lock at least it's not a problem.
8 drivers is usually 2 dual of one type and 2 dual of another or 2 dual 4 single so it's not as bad as you think (or at all).

Mar 31, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #336 of 722
If anyone in Australia would like to demo this little K-Series amp I have here from Rhapsodio, please let me know.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/657929/rhapsodio-k-series-k0-portable-amp-tour-australian-members

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #338 of 722
The good news is the RDB+ v1 is making some progress. The bad news is that I'm still away on vacation to receive it.

Edit: Pix added

Apr 2, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #340 of 722
I met the Rhapsodio folks for coffee today --- quite an interesting conversation. I can't really comment much, as I didn't bring my own music, and we were talking most of the time, but I thought the RDB+ 2V1 was quite nice --- quite similar to how AnakChan put it, "neutral-ish" IIRC. The R-1L was similar to the ER4P, and I didn't use any of the amps, so no listening impressions. However, I was very impressed with the build quality of the Shozy PX-M1. It's as good as any on the market, and definitely some of the best build quality to come out of China, bar none. Unfortunately, the PX-1 (not the PX-M1) has a bit of an egregious spelling mistake; they call it a "Headphone Aplifier" LOL. Luckily, the PX-M1 doesn't have the same problem. However, if you're considering the PX-1, I'd wait until they get their Engrish fixed.

Some Pictures:

RDB+ 2V1

R-1L

Shozy PX-M1, PX-1, Panda P&D AMP-K PRO

Shozy PX-M1, PX-1, Panda P&D AMP-K PRO

Zippo Lighter Amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back