[Review] UM Merlin, FS MG6Pro, AKG K3003
Mar 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #213 of 243
Quote:
Where can I order the ASG-2???? XD

Lol :D. Aurisonics I guess. I've not seen their ASG-2 on their web page therefore you'd probably have to mail them.

Mar 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #214 of 243
They don't have them listed yet. They are waiting on a shipment of new valves to come in later this week. Once those come in, they'll fulfill the one day sale orders and then start regular distribution. Check out their FB page for more info.

Mar 5, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #216 of 243
Okay. 

:c

I want to hear it.
Aurisonics will soon have a proxy presence in Japan so hopefully I'd get a demo soon.

Dale, I believe you'll be sending a demo ASG-2 to our mutual colleague here in Tokyo soon. If so, may I please request that its the ASG-2 with the optional bass port version? Domo domo!

Mar 5, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #217 of 243
Aurisonics will soon have a proxy presence in Japan so hopefully I'd get a demo soon.

Dale, I believe you'll be sending a demo ASG-2 to our mutual colleague here in Tokyo soon. If so, may I please request that its the ASG-2 with the optional bass port version? Domo domo!

Nice. I have a feeling you'll enjoy them a lot. Might want to peep these new impressions that just popped up. Didn't want you to miss them in the impending tide of posts: http://www.head-fi.org/t/606471/aurisonics-impressions-reviews-discussions-thread/2775#post_9228744

Apr 7, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #218 of 243
Wonderful reviews. I just got the UM Miracles which should be coming in a few weeks. Maybe your fourth custom can be a miracle hey? Anyway, looking forward to your soon to come Aurisonics AS-2 review.

Apr 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #219 of 243
Wonderful reviews. I just got the UM Miracles which should be coming in a few weeks. Maybe your fourth custom can be a miracle hey? Anyway, looking forward to your soon to come Aurisonics AS-2 review.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be receiving me AS-2 any day now. I thinking a three way comparison with the TG334 and 1+2 would be fun.

I'd love to hear the Miracle. I really liked the PP6 demo iem I've heard and I'm told the Miracle is fairly similar.

Apr 7, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #220 of 243
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be receiving me AS-2 any day now. I thinking a three way comparison with the TG334 and 1+2 would be fun.

I'd love to hear the Miracle. I really liked the PP6 demo iem I've heard and I'm told the Miracle is fairly similar.
They are both 6 driver customs from the same company so I wouldn't expect them to sound very different if different at all.

Apr 8, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #221 of 243
Quote:
They are both 6 driver customs from the same company so I wouldn't expect them to sound very different if different at all.

I own the Miracles and have not listened to the PP6, but from what I read and expect, they have the same signature as the Miracles, but improves all around. They had better be an improvement at 2280$ vs. 950 for the Miracles...

Apr 8, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #222 of 243
Quote:
I own the Miracles and have not listened to the PP6, but from what I read and expect, they have the same signature as the Miracles, but improves all around. They had better be an improvement at 2280$ vs. 950 for the Miracles...

I've heard both (demos) side by side and to my ears they're pretty much on par. The PP6 have slightly better low end, but the Miracles sound overall smoother and better integrated. If I had to chose one of them, regardless of price, it would be the Miracles.

May 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #224 of 243
Hi Shane,

I was wondering... which amps/dacs are you using to review your iems nowadays?  -Wouldn't it be nice if you had them all reviewed under the same conditions say O2 or UHA6 MkII?

Thank you!

May 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #225 of 243
Hi Shane,

I was wondering... which amps/dacs are you using to review your iems nowadays?  -Wouldn't it be nice if you had them all reviewed under the same conditions say O2 or UHA6 MkII?

Thank you!

I used the O2 for both the Merlin and MG6Pro: the UHA-6s with the k3003. I've since moved towards more ultra portable and have an RSA Shadow and Pico Slim. Of course everything gets used with the iPhone for practicality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back