REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #466 of 1,534

Quote:
Quote:
I had the head of direct deceived, brought the player now opened a dispute, a look at how to continue.

I don't mean to be rude but can you re- word this as it makes no sense to me at all, I cannot understand what you are trying to say!

Don't get so serious. 2 posts member ? May be he was just joking around

Jan 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #468 of 1,534
Jan 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM Post #469 of 1,534

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had the head of direct deceived, brought the player now opened a dispute, a look at how to continue.

I don't mean to be rude but can you re- word this as it makes no sense to me at all, I cannot understand what you are trying to say!

Don't get so serious. 2 posts member ? May be he was just joking around

Not serious, I just could not understand what he is trying to say and his post!

Jan 6, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #471 of 1,534

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
HOW AND WHERE CAN WE GET THIS 0.04  FIRMWARE UPDATE ?

Thanks.

You're so right ! I was just excited. Sorry guys. Won't happen again, I promise !

No worries...that pic makes me laugh every time I see it.
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #473 of 1,534

Quote:
I placed the order 11/24/2010, and currently have received nothing, it's not a joke, if you get it, then write.

Thanks for clearing that up, where were they shipping it to? is there any tracking when they send out units? It is a long time though, hope it is resolved for you

Jan 7, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #476 of 1,534

Quote:
hey promised to re-send, usually 30 days, but so far nothing has been posted, I'm Russian

I ordered in mid of Dec and got it within 2 weeks. But in my case, they have to ship from Newyork to Pittsburgh. 7hr drive. 
In your case (to Russia), I believe, the item will be shipped from China. In my experience  (ebay, meritline etc) they take around 4-6 weeks to reach US. Might not apply for you at all. Just sharing my thoughts.

Jan 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #479 of 1,534

Quote:
Anyone know if the firmware will be updated? I've tried inserting the memory card various ways and the card only fits when turned upside down. I have the 32 GB Kingston SDHC installed and it fails to detect it after I power the unit off at certain intervals. 

I have a Sandisk 32 type 4 and it operates the same way. After each power off it fails to detect the card on next power up so I pop out the card each time I power up and re-insert it. That works every time but It is annoying. I wish there was a firmware fix.

Jan 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #480 of 1,534

Users who are viewing this thread

Back