[REVIEW] Head-Direct RE0 - a new contender for the best IEM
Jul 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #241 of 2,011
I will read the list again
smile.gif

Thanks for explaining.

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #242 of 2,011
i ve been trying to reach head direct from its mail adress head.direct@gmail.com,or fang and nankai.They arent giving any answers for two days;the re0 that i got has problem.What should i do guys after all happened,i am not happy cuz i got a problematic re0 owned..Should i use paypal for dispute..Head direct isnt helping me..

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #243 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by regenade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i ve been trying to reach head direct from its mail adress head.direct@gmail.com,or fang and nankai.They arent giving any answers for two days;the re0 that i got has problem.What should i do guys after all happened,i am not happy cuz i got a problematic re0 owned..Should i use paypal for dispute..Head direct isnt helping me..

PM them through this site also. Maybe your direct emails are not making it due to spam filters of some type.

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #245 of 2,011
Its right ear part's seperation point was divided to two parts;i couldnt even listen the earphone;because it looks like it is going to be a bad thing;there is no problem with the voice but if i would be careless about that i think that maybe it wouldn't work;luckily it is still working but it is seperated and it should be glued.i think that the glue that seperates this part was weak and that was the problem..

here is the seperation point(i am writing the link above) which i painted yelllow

Imageshack - p3290314main

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #247 of 2,011
i hope so dfkt,i am still waiting.Ive been reading head fi for a long time but i am a new member;and i saw a lot of good fdeedback about fang and its company,however right now i am hungry for an answer.But in my room;there is a working awesome but seperated earphone waiting me..It is not so easy;despite its problem;i still wanna listen and enjoy..

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #248 of 2,011
I got answer on my mails within a day. But be aware of the timezones and it's weekend.

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:56 PM Post #250 of 2,011
yeah, shipping time sucks. It's about time they get teleporting working. :p

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #252 of 2,011
^I have the same question for Canada. I ordered directly from their website. Any boarder tariffs?

Jul 11, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #254 of 2,011
Well, it's called the "Summer Sale", which would imply that it lasts all summer. However, Head-Directs other sales have gone on past the promised interval before. You can e-mail Fang directly and inquire, maybe he'll help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back