[REVIEW] Head-Direct RE0 - a new contender for the best IEM
Jul 2, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #136 of 2,011
Damn the re-0 deal is really tempting.
Clieos what do you think, headsix or the re0?

Jul 2, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #137 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by nders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, just realised they removed the E3 as gift. prolly ran out of stock already.

That's really too bad. Will I be able to use them ampless from my Fuze? I've been told the Fuze's output isn't all that high. Maybe I'll just need to spend a little extra for the E5 then.

Jul 2, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #138 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljcii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn the re-0 deal is really tempting.
Clieos what do you think, headsix or the re0?

That really depends which you will benefit more from, but generally I'll go for IEM before amp for the same price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belabor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's really too bad. Will I be able to use them ampless from my Fuze? I've been told the Fuze's output isn't all that high. Maybe I'll just need to spend a little extra for the E5 then.

Fuze will drive RE0 just fine.

Jul 2, 2009 at 9:58 AM Post #140 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by blawhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are they compared to PL-50?

Click on the link of Multiple IEM Shootout v.2 in my signature.

Jul 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM Post #141 of 2,011
This summer sale on the RE0, any idea how long the price will be $99? I'm planning to buy my first IEM's somewhere near the end of July, beginning of August. Will I be to late by then?

Jul 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #142 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That really depends which you will benefit more from, but generally I'll go for IEM before amp for the same price.

Fuze will drive RE0 just fine.

Thanks. Hope i get the RE0s.

Nope dad says no
frown.gif

Jul 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #144 of 2,011
No one else
frown.gif
I'm using my money but i have to pay through him and he doesn't approve of me using the money so too bad. haha

Jul 2, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #146 of 2,011
dunno if singapore does them but here in the UK we have whats known as a prepay credit card..basically a mastercard that you can go to the post office and pay cash to load onto the card for things such as online shopping, you can get em when you're 13 or something like that

Jul 4, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #148 of 2,011
If I am not mistaken, I think Head-Direct is located in NYC, but whether they have a store or not is beyond me.

Jul 4, 2009 at 7:07 PM Post #149 of 2,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by peledg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in NYC right now. Anybody know if there a physical store in the city where I can buy the Head-Direct RE0's or are they sold only online (Amazon, ebay etc.)?

No physical store. I believe head-direct's ebay store is the cheapest place to buy these since you don't get charged shipping on top of the $99.

Jul 5, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #150 of 2,011
What do you guys think: the RE0 or Westone UM1? I'm having trouble deciding between these two. On one hand, there's the incredible sale price and the RE0's the current fotm here. However, from what I understand there's issues with the microphonics--and westones are supposed to have amazing microphonics in addition to superb sound and comfort.

Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back