Review: Grado Statement 1000
Mar 10, 2007 at 8:16 AM Post #106 of 211
Got sucked into a spinzone ?
confused.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #110 of 211
Are we there yet?

Mar 15, 2007 at 7:05 PM Post #114 of 211
Hey guys. So sorry for the delay. I received some great news that night and my boss took me out to celebrate. The next day I was told that I am going to be up for a teaching position at the university I attend and I have been in negotiations this entire past week. Then my computer enjoyed some user-forced crashing...and I rebuilt from scratch. Sooo... some delays. But this weekend for sure. Oh...and because you guys have been so patient, I may have a little bit of an extra surprise for you.

Mar 15, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #115 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys. So sorry for the delay. I received some great news that night and my boss took me out to celebrate. The next day I was told that I am going to be up for a teaching position at the university I attend and I have been in negotiations this entire past week. Then my computer enjoyed some user-forced crashing...and I rebuilt from scratch. Sooo... some delays. But this weekend for sure. Oh...and because you guys have been so patient, I may have a little bit of an extra surprise for you.

Congratulations Zanth. Hope tenure is in your near future...
icon10.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #116 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by b1gben83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congratulations Zanth. Hope tenure is in your near future...
icon10.gif

Thanks! and me too
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #119 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats man! Must be get a better job season
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #120 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats man! Must be get a better job season
wink.gif

And a new avatar apparently

I think a new job is on my list too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back