Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Noooo! LOL We want him coherent enough to type the review out
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

embrace the bass... as Martha would say, it's a good thing
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:28 AM Post #92 of 211
I was hoping to read this before hitting the sack tonight but will look forward to it in the morning.

Thanks for taking the time to do this Zanth. I always look forward to your Grado impressions.

Mar 7, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #95 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
humm i can't find part II anywhere on the forum...
can someone give me the link?

It will be written here... I think Zanth may have gotten sidetracked by the higher priority things in life (kid, work, etc.) but that's just a guess.

Mar 7, 2007 at 11:39 PM Post #96 of 211
are you sure they are of higher priority?what is more important than heaphones?
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

It will be written here... I think Zanth may have gotten sidetracked by the higher priority things in life (kid, work, etc.) but that's just a guess.

Mar 8, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #97 of 211
Id pay 50 bucks to listen to them for 10mins!!!!

Mar 8, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #98 of 211
Quote:

Yeah pretty much, but it will be up tonight...but for those thinking of staying up for it...tonight for me means anywhere between now and 5 am EST (my bed-time usually).

Mar 8, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #99 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, its been a while since I posted this review. I'm just about finished Part II, wherein I compare the GS-1000's with the RS-1's, MS-Pro's, HP-1's and PS-1's.

How did I miss this review? Where the H was I?

Awesome read Zanth! You covered all the bases and then some! I could read that for months, but only if I was getting a GS1000 or owned one. As is, it just makes my mouth water
frown.gif

Oh....the NAD?
wink.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #100 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How did I miss this review? Where the H was I?

Awesome read Zanth! You covered all the bases and then some! I could read that for months, but only if I was getting a GS1000 or owned one. As is, it just makes my mouth water
frown.gif

Oh....the NAD?
wink.gif

Hey Beagle! Tomorrow I'll be downtown and I'll drop it off thanks so much for ht loaner and oh...the tip about Howard's! My wife and I went by and wow!!! a few dozen mint records later...all for 24 bucks! Even the boxed sets were only $1!

Mar 9, 2007 at 7:25 AM Post #103 of 211
Yah I have to agree with F1GTR...waiting is torturous. But thanx Zanth for writing up such an informative part I. For now I can only dream of a GS 1000, but the reviews are bringing me closer and closer to the pt. of no return
very_evil_smiley.gif
(AKA Head-fi induced bankruptcy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back