Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Jun 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #2,581 of 3,047
Quote:
Did you guys get your headphone yet? I live in Illinois and received my order on the 9th day which I believe was about the average. I hope you got them, let us know.

cubdog

Nope, still waiting.  I'm about an hour outside of NYC so usually shipping is really good. I'm going to email Jaycar on the 28th (10 business days) if I haven't heard anything by then.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #2,582 of 3,047
I live in Northern Illinois, I got my headphones about a month ago.  Took exactly 8 days from the time I ordered it to the time it got to my door.

I have heard LOTS of people say that Jaycar is slow about shipping and sometimes never send out a tracking number.

Jun 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #2,583 of 3,047
Quote:
Nope, still waiting.  I'm about an hour outside of NYC so usually shipping is really good. I'm going to email Jaycar on the 28th (10 business days) if I haven't heard anything by then.

they won't reply
Quote:
I have heard LOTS of people say that Jaycar is slow about shipping and sometimes never send out a tracking number.  

Damn i'm moving to another state on the 4th

Jun 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #2,585 of 3,047
Quote:
I just got a tracking number
how long does it take to get to the US?
I'll be pissed if I miss my package before my move.

Does the tracking number say which company is delivering? If it does you can put in a request to forward to the new address

Jun 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #2,586 of 3,047
Quote:
Does the tracking number say which company is delivering? If it does you can put in a request to forward to the new address

I can track it through DHL, they don't give an estimate. My problem is i'm staying in a hotel while I apartment shop for a week in the new city.

[size=xx-small]June 26, 2012[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]08:54[/size]
[size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Sydney - Australia[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Departed from DHL facility in Sydney - Australia[/size]

Lets hope it's by Friday so I can use it on my 4 hour flight

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #2,588 of 3,047
Quote:

I can track it through DHL, they don't give an estimate. My problem is i'm staying in a hotel while I apartment shop for a week in the new city.

[size=xx-small]June 26, 2012[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]08:54[/size]
[size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Sydney - Australia[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Departed from DHL facility in Sydney - Australia[/size]

Lets hope it's by Friday so I can use it on my 4 hour flight

OMG, you ordered from 8th right ??? I'm in same your situation, I've just order from 22th, and will be moved to other state at middle of next month. Hopefully, it's arriving in time...

Jun 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #2,589 of 3,047
Quote:

OMG, you ordered from 8th right ??? I'm in same your situation, I've just order from 22th, and will be moved to other state at middle of next month. Hopefully, it's arriving in time...

Maybe they were shipping out in batches
Quote:
I think mine took about 5 days form the time I got my tracking number. You might just get it on Friday. Here's hoping you do!

cubdog

[size=xx-small]June 26, 2012[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]11:18[/size]
[size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Los Angeles-Gateway, CA - USA[/size] [size=xx-small] [/size] [size=xx-small]Arrived at DHL facility in Los Angeles-Gateway, CA - USA[/size]

Hopefully they don't walk it here. Ironically i'm moving to LA from texas ...
Also DHLs tracking is actually pretty good.

Jun 28, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #2,594 of 3,047
Definitely think it's a batch shipping process, just got my tracking number too, 10 days after my order. Oh well, not complaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back