Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Feb 7, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #662 of 3,047
Yeah, where are mine too? I'm already waiting 10 days... Someone from UK said that he got his in 9 days. I'm much closer to Russia...

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #663 of 3,047
Maybe they are stuck in customs... Be patient. The wait will be worth it!
wink.gif

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #664 of 3,047
Due to my Canadian location, I have to allow mine to be tested by Wayne Gretzky first, then steamed with some crisp bacon strips, followed by 12 days in an igloo.  Then, they might be sent to the postal system for delivery, if a Canadian hockey team wins the Stanley Cup in June.  

The weight continues.

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #665 of 3,047
Quote:
Due to my Canadian location, I have to allow mine to be tested by Wayne Gretzky first, then steamed with some crisp bacon strips, followed by 12 days in an igloo.  Then, they might be sent to the postal system for delivery, if a Canadian hockey team wins the Stanley Cup in June.  

The weight continues.

lol Hilarious!

Feb 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #666 of 3,047
Quote:
littledreamer said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

The weight continues.

Canadian?

Is there a brokerage fee with Russian post?

Feb 7, 2011 at 5:02 PM Post #667 of 3,047
I'd love to read some comparisons between the 003 & the Senn HD600/650.. anyone got both and want to give us a take?

Feb 7, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #668 of 3,047
Having used the FA-003 for the last few days, I can only urge anyone and everyone in the entire world to buy this! At the price point, it is absolutely ridiculous value!

Feb 7, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #669 of 3,047
Is there any place to buy them other than GD-Audiobase or Bugden Audio? I am still waiting to see if my order from GD-AudioBase has gone through but their payment method is such a PITA if it doesn't I will look elsewhere to buy...but I don't want to order from Bugden Audio either as it seems he is in the business of ripping people off as much as he is selling headphones.

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #671 of 3,047
Quote:
Having used the FA-003 for the last few days, I can only urge anyone and everyone in the entire world to buy this! At the price point, it is absolutely ridiculous value!

Do you still hear the channel imbalance with them?

Feb 7, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #672 of 3,047

Quote:
Quote:
Are details in the DBA-02 better even when amping? I don't consider the details in the bass area that great with the DBA-02 due to it's poor extension but I find the FA-003 much better in that aspect.

What tips did you use with your DBA? For me, it doesn't lack bass at all with the stock triple flanges. In fact, I think that DBA-02 and FA-003 render the low end very similarly. I think both go very deep. Now, if you really want to know what great bass is though, you need to try Etymotic ER4.
wink.gif

When I had the DBA-02 and CK10 the CK10 easily won in extension. My findings were duplicated with other head-fi members. The DBA-02 lack sub bass but that's another topic. I used Shure triple flanges mostly but also M9 balanced tips.

Feb 8, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #675 of 3,047

The only other source that I know of is www.treoo.com . However, if I am converting currency correctly, they are more expensive from this site. Also, I don't know that they come with the case and velour pads, like those from Bugden or GD-Audiobase.

Think it's operating out of Singapore...should be a straight forward deal...
But I don't see wooden cups or coconut cups on sale...?

I actually went on a two nights fast from the 003...
Stuck with the beyer, and when I put on the 003 again last night,
Ooooo heavenly.

Who else wanna join the wait? Hop in! There,s space in the mail room.

Ps: saw this link on a dba2 offer...check it out!
http://audiohub.com.sg/annoucements/fisher-audio-quick-fire-bulk-buy-fischer-audio-dba-02-at-225sgd/

Think it's an offshoot of tree...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back