[REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market!
Aug 29, 2012 at 6:10 AM Post #17 of 82
Quote:
Really? didnt know that, i thought only jaben exclusive, guess Beyerdynamic is trying the market respond for their new IEM 

Yeh it was on the facebook page when someone asked about them. They said we are the on sellers for 6 months.

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #20 of 82
Quote:
any comparisons to other low end IEMs?  I am ordering the xp1. 

When i have time i may do some but busy at the moment.

You will love em!
Quote:
thanks for the review.

we have a jaben shop here in hong kong.  i'll check with them see if they have them. 

Was a pleasure.

Yeh go check them out there, you will be impressed i am sure! Let us know how it goes

Aug 30, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #21 of 82
Quote:
any comparisons to other low end IEMs?  I am ordering the xp1. 

Low end such as?
If for direct comparison, usually it will compare with similar price range such as the Jay A-Jay series, V-sonic GR02, Sennheiser CX300-II.
Beyer XP series have the upper hand due to their 3 models design.

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #23 of 82
Quote:
Quick FYI regarding the XP Series.. this product group will only be available in Asia. There are no plans to offer in the U.S. market.

Thanks,
Alan

Thats quite a shame as these are such a god product line. Well lucky asia like always ahah/

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #24 of 82
Quote:
Low end such as?
If for direct comparison, usually it will compare with similar price range such as the Jay A-Jay series, V-sonic GR02, Sennheiser CX300-II.
Beyer XP series have the upper hand due to their 3 models design.

I think my sense of low end is skewed.  Somewhere between slightly more and 10 bucks I guess would be helpful.  I constantly second guess myself thinking that if I spend 5-20 dollars more I'm going to get that much more.  I'm mostly trying to figure out where things I've heard match up against things I haven't.  I killed my gym IEMs so these will slide into that slot.

Aug 31, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #25 of 82
Quote:
Quick FYI regarding the XP Series.. this product group will only be available in Asia. There are no plans to offer in the U.S. market.

Thanks,
Alan

Aww didnt know that, thought beyerdynamic going to sell it worldwide.
Anyway since i stay in Asia, a big plus to me!

Aug 31, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #27 of 82
We do indeed and Jaben ship worldwide so fear not, i was just hoping they would be easily available worldwide as if these were in UK store
s for example, may help  more people find this community etc.

Sep 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #28 of 82
that might make the shipping issue slightly more troublesome, and it is not widely available for demo due to stock supply.
However lets see how well this product can break through, at least i believe it can be a brand new market segment for beyer in consumer IEM, to experience different market needs and develop a much more efficient products line. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back