[REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market!
Sep 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM Post #33 of 82
Yes it is a shame, demoing is hard for anything in the Uk and thats why the head fi meet yesterday was so good!

I took the XP series along but no one got round to using them in the end which was a shame.

Sep 19, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #35 of 82
Yes they were. There was every high end headphone you can think of so i did not think these would get much attention but i took them any way. A few IEMs got testes such as my Heir 4.Ai and Sony EX1000 but not the XP series which is a shame, maybe next time!

Sep 23, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #38 of 82
Quote:
Yes they were. There was every high end headphone you can think of so i did not think these would get much attention but i took them any way. A few IEMs got testes such as my Heir 4.Ai and Sony EX1000 but not the XP series which is a shame, maybe next time!

no worries, i believe beyer wil be coming out new high end in future =D.

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #40 of 82
Nice review.I listen mostly female vocals.So I understand XP2 is better for it.But which one is better all rounder for different genres like New Wave, Post-Punk, Grunge, Alternative, DreamPop, SynthPop, Electroclash,etc.Again with female vocal.XP2 or XP3?
And how do you compare these to Brainwavz M5?Especially the XP2 since I kinda decided to buy XP2 or Brainwavz 5
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #43 of 82
sonny, now you´ll need to get the 3 Superlux HD381 and compare them to the XP´s

Maybe I will at one point but am very busy at the moment and with more amp and CIEMs than budget IEMs, will revisit them soon though.

Nice review.I listen mostly female vocals.So I understand XP2 is better for it.But which one is better all rounder for different genres like New Wave, Post-Punk, Grunge, Alternative, DreamPop, SynthPop, Electroclash,etc.Again with female vocal.XP2 or XP3?
And how do you compare these to Brainwavz M5?Especially the XP2 since I kinda decided to buy XP2 or Brainwavz 5:)

I would just go with the XP3, it's very similar to the XP2 but I think just generally better, I would go for that without a worry. Have not tried the M5.

not too sure on the M5 as i havent try it before, but their OEM operating style really push me off to get their earphone.

Most of their product either the copy of Fischer audio or V-sonic, sorry no offend the users.

They have never OEMed something of Vsonic. OEM is used in a lot of companies so I would not worry about there stuff. Although the M2 was not to my liking.

Thanks for a nice review. Will surely consider these if looking for when iem at a budget.

Thanks mate and yeh, highly reccomended!

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #44 of 82
Thanks SpringBiscuit and Swimsonny.I was thinking to buy XP2 since you said it excels on female vocal.But like I said before I also need an all rounder IEM.So XP 3 then
smily_headphones1.gif
 Thanks again

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #45 of 82
Quote:
Thanks SpringBiscuit and Swimsonny.I was thinking to buy XP2 since you said it excels on female vocal.But like I said before I also need an all rounder IEM.So XP 3 then
smily_headphones1.gif
 Thanks again

if you get it let us know how it goes on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back