[REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market!
Sep 29, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #48 of 82
Quote:
A amp is far from necessary but of course it would still be good to have an amp. If you have a cold source then a warm amp like a Digizoid Zo will help!

Thanks again
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #51 of 82
Quote:
anyone has it?  i checked jaban hong kong and they told me still couple weeks away......

Yes a fair few now. Maybe that is how long to the restock!

Oct 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #55 of 82
Quote:
Swimsonny, how are the XP3 in comparison with Hippo VB? I loved their sub-bass, but they've just broken. Could you compare these with Yamaha EPH-100 too?

The Xp3 is the most balanced of the three and the XP1 is the bassy one closer to the VB. The XP3 is the best of the XP's in my opinion and still has good sub bass just to comparable to the VB, the rest of the frequencies and overall clarity is better though. If you want another bassy earphone then get the XP1 and if you want more balance then the XP3.

I have not heard the EPH-100, sorry!

Oct 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #56 of 82
XP3 sound perfect! Sometimes my Hippo VB offered too much basses, but I really don't want to buy a pair of IEM without good sub-bass. Thank you for the suggestion, I think I'll give a try.

Oct 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #60 of 82
Quote:
They have cancelled my order telling me that they don't sell outside Asia...

Really, is this Jaben? That sucks, have you tried asking them if they can sorts something out for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back