[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Oct 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #3,766 of 7,021
sorry for asking but what is MA750i?

Oct 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #3,768 of 7,021
Oct 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #3,769 of 7,021
Search is your friend Ginny :wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/675848/new-rha-iems-the-ma750i-and-ma600i

Really diggin the look of those. Especially the strain relief on the plug

Oct 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #3,770 of 7,021
Idsynch, they are suspiciously cheap, i am worried about losing my image after buying 1p2 :p

seriously will check, see Apple stores must have them. not me but my daughter might be interested in couple of good IEMs for her iPhone apart from her Klipsch x10 which i try to convince her need replacement for something better.

Oct 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #3,771 of 7,021
If it's image you were concerned with, then you obviously bet on the wrong horse. 9/10 babes do solemnly agree, the best of men, sport the K3003

So trade in that plasticky 1P2 and you too, can galavant along the Riviera, woo heiresses, and hang with the Biebz :wink:

Seriously though, the RHAs look like a very nice offering for the price. We're all really spoiled for choices in the $100-200 range these days :)

Oct 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #3,772 of 7,021
hahaha... Got it !!! :D

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM Post #3,776 of 7,021
  Nice comparison with the FA-4.  I'm excited to hear them!

beerchug.gif

I think you'll be impressed.

Oct 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #3,777 of 7,021
The  Amps FA-4's are truly addictive. The sound signature is top notch while the fit is perfect, or at least to my ears.
They are comfortable, have outstanding sound, and otherwise play well compared to other top contenders.

Good review Eke, you really nailed it with these. Glad you liked them as much as you like the ASG-2's,  I'm quite happy owning both.

Cheers,
beerchug.gif

Oct 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #3,778 of 7,021
The  Amps FA-4's are truly addictive. The sound signature is top notch while the fit is perfect, or at least to my ears.
They are comfortable, have outstanding sound, and otherwise play well compared to other top contenders.

Good review Eke, you really nailed it with these. Glad you liked them as much as you like the ASG-2's,  I'm quite happy owning both.

Cheers, :beerchug:

i guess i must NOT read Eke's review... someone please save my wallet :D

so ASG2 or FA4 ? This is a Question... :p

i am now prepared to read it :wink:

Oct 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #3,779 of 7,021

Cheers, 
beerchug.gif

And thanks to you for the loaner 
beerchug.gif
. I've been wanting to hear both these iems for a while now.

Quote:
i guess i must NOT read Eke's review... someone please save my wallet
biggrin.gif

so ASG2 or FA4 ? This is a Question...
tongue.gif

i am now prepared to read it
wink.gif

:D

To answer your question, go for the G2. You already have a flat-ish signature in the 1plus2, so the FA-4 would be redundant. Plus you already know that you're in love with the G2, so it wouldn't be a blind date.

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #3,780 of 7,021

Cheers,
beerchug.gif

Now we eagerly await your review of all those in ears you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back