[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Oct 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #3,736 of 7,021
Loving the asg2 with dx50. Pairs really well and with the bass port slightly open they just sound great for all genres. Don't know what magic Dale and team did to them apart from reshelling with the gorgeous looking brushed nickel.... can't stop listening to them!!

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #3,737 of 7,021
Loving the asg2 with dx50. Pairs really well and with the bass port slightly open they just sound great for all genres. Don't know what magic Dale and team did to them apart from reshelling with the gorgeous looking brushed nickel.... can't stop listening to them!!

MONSTROUS... I mean photo
tongue.gif

yes, ASG2 is freaking unbelievable and emotionally driving IEM. i do not know if Dale updated ASG2 but Eke's sample gave me some fun and nice memories. i still wait for Aurisonics to update their cable to do this lovely IEMs more justice, then i might jump in.

Oct 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #3,738 of 7,021
Actually, it's interesting that eke and I aren't even in the same ballpark in the way we hear the Cardas. His impressions are almost like he is describing a different earphone than the one I own. Very interesting. Again, oh well. 

Oct 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #3,739 of 7,021
  Actually, it's interesting that eke and I aren't even in the same ballpark in the way we hear the Cardas. His impressions are almost like he is describing a different earphone than the one I own. Very interesting. Again, oh well. 

I'm glad I volunteered to send him the FA4's as well as the Cardas that he asked for as a loaner, he pretty much hears the same excellent earphone in the Amps FA4's as I do. As for the Cardas, do agree with you Eric, I heard the Cardas closer to your descriptions. 

But in the end, we all hear differently and the more trusted viewpoints the better for the community. Eke has great ears, and it will be interesting to see what he has to say over the weekend. 

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #3,740 of 7,021

I'm glad I volunteered to send him the FA4's as well as the Cardas that he asked for as a loaner, he pretty much hears the same excellent earphone in the Amps FA4's as I do. As for the Cardas, do agree with you Eric, I heard the Cardas closer to your descriptions. 

But in the end, we all hear differently and the more trusted viewpoints the better for the community. Eke has great ears, and it will be interesting to see what he has to say over the weekend. 

X2 How much is the FA4 by the way, Carlsan? Could you inbox me that info and where you ordered it from? Thank you.

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #3,741 of 7,021

X2 How much is the FA4 by the way, Carlsan? Could you inbox me that info and where you ordered it from? Thank you.

You got a pm, join the amps club, it's a good one.   
beerchug.gif

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #3,742 of 7,021
The more I read about the amps, the more I want to but them but lack of money prevents me. They seem to be my next major purchase.

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #3,745 of 7,021
Damn it.. now it's either CK100pro or FA-4E. Are all of the FA-4E the xb version?

From our chats, I really think you'll like the FA-4E XB as the ASG-2 complement you've been looking for. It just sounds right to my ears.

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #3,746 of 7,021

From our chats, I really think you'll like the FA-4E XB as the ASG-2 complement you've been looking for. It just sounds right to my ears.

From the sounds of it that's what I'm thinking too. I just wish I had the money to invest in them.

Oct 5, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #3,748 of 7,021
I'd like to hear this FA-4E now lol. Looks like the music man may have been onto something.

Anyways, I thought this sounded particularly nice when it came up on my G2 out of the 5S. An oldie but a goodie:

[video]http://youtu.be/RRh0QiXyZSk[/video]

Oct 6, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #3,749 of 7,021
All quiet here as we wait for what Eke has to say...

ksc75smile.gif

ah, never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back