[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Oct 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #6,676 of 7,021
Let me first state that I am using my finances account to ask a few questions, as I would like to get him a few things for Christmas if possible. He has the Aurisonics ASG 2.0 upgraded with the 2.5 driver. He is currently using an IPhone 6S Plus as his source and using The tidal app to listen to his music. I know nothing about these things, I know he has mentioned wanting a new cable, an amp/dac and some new ear tips. I am going to get him some tips, but wanted to know what you all recommend on the other two items, as my budget is about a $400 as I am a stay at home mom taking care of our 4 kids while he works. He will be completely surprised as I sold a few things of mine to get him this, as he truly deserves it. His mom will help with what she can to put in a difference if have to be able to get both the cable and amp/dac. I really appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks

I don't think he will get any surprised . Simply because you use his account to login .

If you want ear tips , with quality , with seal good , wear good wear comfortably , I got one particular to share IF you don't mind the cheap price tag .
You can pm me for ordering details .

Cables I don't have any to recommend .

Oct 30, 2016 at 8:53 PM Post #6,677 of 7,021
I don't think he will get any surprised . Simply because you use his account to login .

If you want ear tips , with quality , with seal good , wear good wear comfortably , I got one particular to share IF you don't mind the cheap price tag .
You can pm me for ordering details .

Cables I don't have any to recommend .

Thanks, I pmed you. And I made a deal with them not to use the forum for the next 2 months. Hopefully he will keep his deal.

Thanks

Oct 30, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #6,678 of 7,021
Let me first state that I am using my finances account to ask a few questions, as I would like to get him a few things for Christmas if possible. He has the Aurisonics ASG 2.0 upgraded with the 2.5 driver. He is currently using an IPhone 6S Plus as his source and using The tidal app to listen to his music. I know nothing about these things, I know he has mentioned wanting a new cable, an amp/dac and some new ear tips. I am going to get him some tips, but wanted to know what you all recommend on the other two items, as my budget is about a $400 as I am a stay at home mom taking care of our 4 kids while he works. He will be completely surprised as I sold a few things of mine to get him this, as he truly deserves it. His mom will help with what she can to put in a difference if have to be able to get both the cable and amp/dac. I really appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks
Show him this post.

Oct 30, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #6,680 of 7,021
Show him what post, and I am trying to surprise him with the few things he would like. Anyone else have recommendations on amp/dac and or cable
Well the thought is important but butibg the exact cable he would really use is tricky. You could give him a new credit card or store cerd with a $400 amount. So he can pick the item he will actually want to use.

Oct 30, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #6,681 of 7,021
Thanks, I thought about giving him a card as that's what I did last year, but he would just use it on the kids and not for himself. That's my only issue. If the cable would be a problem for me to get what about an amp/dac that would be good for him. He is going to be happy with whatever I get him, but I just want to get him the best I can for what I can afford. His mom has said she can put in about $150 to be able to get both a amp and cable

Oct 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #6,682 of 7,021
Look into the Dragonfly Red. It's a very good DAC/amp that is very small and can be attached to the iPhone via a lightning CCK connector. No need to charge anything that way since it runs off of the phone's battery.

Impact audio cables will also build you a very nice looking 2 pin cable for a very affordable price, about $115 or so and Lindsay is great with answering questions. Together, both will run you about $315 or so.

Oct 31, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #6,683 of 7,021
Does anyone from Aurisonics still give a damn anymore? 3 emails and not a single reply.

I,ll make sure I never purchase Fender after spending 1000s on Aurisonics stuff. Totally disgusting that they have simply given up on older customers.

Oct 31, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #6,684 of 7,021
You have two broken 2.5s ?

Oct 31, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #6,687 of 7,021
Yup, both broke after I purchased them plus one 2.0 THAT BROKE IN 4 MONTHS.
I bought 15 Aurisonics iems and had no issues, guess Im lucky. If you like I might be interested in buying your broken 2.5s

Oct 31, 2016 at 4:13 AM Post #6,690 of 7,021

Users who are viewing this thread

Back