[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Sep 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #6,661 of 7,021
I cant disagree with you. I demoed a few amps and amp/dacs that sounded good but not great. Some just wasnt good enough to buy, others were small, very portable but soundwise were not a big improvement over a dap I had. Now lets see how I deal with its size. As of now the sound is worth the effort.

Look into a little shoulder bag, some neat padding either side, between etc.

Enjoy a hands-free experience.

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #6,662 of 7,021
Look into a little shoulder bag, some neat padding either side, between etc.

Enjoy a hands-free experience.
Haha nice but never! ☺

I will find a tiny phone, velcro it onto the Hugo and slide it in my pants pocket. If that doesnt work in the long run then get a fanny bag and look like my dad.

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #6,663 of 7,021
Haha nice but never! ☺

I will find a tiny phone, velcro it onto the Hugo and slide it in my pants pocket. If that doesnt work in the long run then get a fanny bag and look like my dad.

Fanny bag ? Helikon tex bandicoot , maxpedition Pili Versipack comes into mind. :wink:

Or tactical style . 5.11 2banger .

:D

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #6,664 of 7,021
Fanny bag ? Helikon tex bandicoot , maxpedition Pili Versipack comes into mind. :wink:

Or tactical style . 5.11 2banger .

:D
Like a Tourist look. Well it has blue tooth so I can place it in my back pack and use a blue tooth with my 2.5?

Sep 22, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #6,666 of 7,021
Oct 9, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #6,668 of 7,021
Hey guys, who do I contact if I want to fix a pair of asg 2.5s? There's a crack in the shell of the right earpiece but the sound is fine. 
You could try emailing Fender.

Oct 9, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #6,670 of 7,021
Have you had any of your pairs fixed by fender? 
Its Aurisonics guys working under Fender. Same guys as before. Ask for Andy.

Oct 13, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #6,674 of 7,021
Received some replacement silicon tips from Philips. In comparison to comply tips they obviously isolate a bit less (not that much though), but they definitely open the sound (without loosing bass). Furthermore, they don't cause borderline sibilance like the sureals do and are a lot more comfy. And the best part is the price - 2$.

Now waiting still for RHA and JVC tips (the second ones probably won't arrive from Japan anymore - waiting over 1,5 months...).

Oct 30, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #6,675 of 7,021
Let me first state that I am using my finances account to ask a few questions, as I would like to get him a few things for Christmas if possible. He has the Aurisonics ASG 2.0 upgraded with the 2.5 driver. He is currently using an IPhone 6S Plus as his source and using The tidal app to listen to his music. I know nothing about these things, I know he has mentioned wanting a new cable, an amp/dac and some new ear tips. I am going to get him some tips, but wanted to know what you all recommend on the other two items, as my budget is about a $400 as I am a stay at home mom taking care of our 4 kids while he works. He will be completely surprised as I sold a few things of mine to get him this, as he truly deserves it. His mom will help with what she can to put in a difference if have to be able to get both the cable and amp/dac. I really appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back