[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Apr 20, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #6,136 of 7,021

This is not a 2.5 we have already established that - The photo proves it. 

Give negative feedback in the for sale forum and that is the end of it, reverse everything else. He sold you a wrong item. Contact paypal reverse charges - don't suffer with the wrong item IF you didn't want it - IF you like it, enjoy it. It might be a great IEM. However - the seller does not deserve a positive review with this kind of response.

Cheers

I will definitely give him a negative deceiving feedback. I will consider contacting paypal.

Below is his private message to me.

That's really unfortunate... Sorry to hear about your troubles bro. Do you like it? If not, I have a 2.5 coming, I already own the 2.0, I'd be willing to trade if I prefer the 2.0, if that helps. I do. Have another tentative trade, but not sure if that will happen either.

Are you serious bro? I will definitely love it if you willing to trade with me. I have 2 pair of cables here that he sent to me. I think he felt guilty inside him thats why he include 2 cables to me. May i know what color is your 2.5 bro? 

can you please explain and tell me did he specify that it was a 2.5, i always make a contract between me and the seller or buyer to hold each party responsible in case of a dispute like this. Did you ask that this is a 2.5 and he said yes when you made the deal.

maybe we can interfere on your behalf if you like, and I will be glad to contact him if you like

Yes i did ask him a couple of times before we agreed to deal as the image of our chat tells all. Even after i received the parcel from him and post on this forum, yet he still insist that is was an 2.5 and scolded me why i damage his reputation on the forum. I was like wadafak 

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #6,137 of 7,021
  Yes i did contact him and he scolded me saying i'm discrediting his name on this forum as said why am i acting like a child lol ? Below is his reply to me

So you say its 2 because of case, how old are you? You must be young cause you acting like a child. If you wanted your money back you could of just ask. I seen your post on the asg fourm you drama is childish. You pay me back the 110.00 dallars i paid for shipping and ill refund your money. And pp fees you pay. These are 2.5 and i didnt lie. You sound after a week you just want your moneyback. Ylur a lier going around discrediting my name. Where im from you can be knee deep in it for that.

And yes i did payment by paypal and if i want a refund i can contact them and its easy but i have not done so. All i'm after is honesty and be true. I paid him USD 360 for it and USD 50 for my country GST and Tax. 

Well, Strange enough he reads everything but didn't stand for his name here in the thread,

but i think aurisonics is somehow responsible for this, specially i remember a while back there were a few newer Aurisonics ASG-2 IEMs being fitted with ASG-2.5 bass drivers apparently and i read somewhere they were confirmed by aurisonics, but even if this is the case he didn't mention any of it.

anyway, if you know someone in your area with a 2 or 2.5, you could meet up and compare them,

otherwise i think this attitude is non acceptable, and you can always file a paypal dispute..

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #6,138 of 7,021
  I will definitely give him a negative deceiving feedback. I will consider contacting paypal.

Below is his private message to me.

Are you serious bro? I will definitely love it if you willing to trade with me. I have 2 pair of cables here that he sent to me. I think he felt guilty inside him thats why he include 2 cables to me. May i know what color is your 2.5 bro? 

Yes i did ask him a couple of times before we agreed to deal as the image of our chat tells all. Even after i received the parcel from him and post on this forum, yet he still insist that is was an 2.5 and scolded me why i damage his reputation on the forum. I was like wadafak 

what baffles me he insists thats a 2.5, although i am not that experienced with asg iems, but give me the green light and I will contact him and see what he has to say about this, as I hate it when people get an unfair deal 

Apr 20, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #6,139 of 7,021

Personally, I would go to google images, punch in each model number then size photos up with yours.

Be a little game but you should thin the herd.

Indeed, pictures would help.  For the 1 and 1.3, the 1 doesn't have any dampening padding on the driver, and it has the little concha knob where as everything after that is shaped like current models.

Look into older threads as they still have pictures contrasting the iterations.

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #6,141 of 7,021
Indeed, pictures would help.  For the 1 and 1.3, the 1 doesn't have any dampening padding on the driver, and it has the little concha knob where as everything after that is shaped like current models.

I wanted to attached some pictures of the 4 IEMs I have but I'm kinda new to head-fi and I have no idea how to attached pictures hahah! I'll try looking through the older forums but because all of my ASGs are all different colors so I'm kinda confused

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #6,142 of 7,021

I wanted to attached some pictures of the 4 IEMs I have but I'm kinda new to head-fi and I have no idea how to attached pictures hahah! I'll try looking through the older forums but because all of my ASGs are all different colors so I'm kinda confused
After a certain amount of posts then you will be able to post pics.

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #6,143 of 7,021
I'll have m g2.5 this week brother. Ill let you know for sure as soon as I know, probably a day or two after.

Sure thing brah ill wait for ya. cheers

what baffles me he insists thats a 2.5, although i am not that experienced with asg iems, but give me the green light and I will contact him and see what he has to say about this, as I hate it when people get an unfair deal 

You are free to go ahead :)

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #6,144 of 7,021
If you ever order from Lunashops or thier eBay store you can literally do a world vacation return home and still not be late for the mail man. Honestly everything I order from them takes 4-5 weeks. Like the two minuscule male cable plugs I'm waiting for to get my ASG-2 going...

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #6,146 of 7,021
That's what you get for living in the land down under bro!! :wink:

Missing dat born n bred in the USA sound.

Listen to the album Muddy Waters - Folk Singer on your ASG-2 one day relatively loud. This big deep African American man's voice throwing out thick tornado walls of detail lol.

Sounds like he's standing over you 10 foot tall. :D

Apr 23, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #6,148 of 7,021
I should not have opened this thread after receiving my bonus.  Now I must join the club.  Can anyone point me to a source for the 2.5s and the best accessories (cables, tips, etc)?  While I'm at it, I think I'll upgrade my FiiO E18 to a Chord Mojo.

Apr 23, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #6,149 of 7,021
I should not have opened this thread after receiving my bonus.  Now I must join the club.  Can anyone point me to a source for the 2.5s and the best accessories (cables, tips, etc)?  While I'm at it, I think I'll upgrade my FiiO E18 to a Chord Mojo.
Mojo will need to be EQED so must use phone and apps with the Mojo.

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #6,150 of 7,021
Received my asg g2.5 yesterday, and I can hear the difference between them and the G2. Not night and day, but different enough for me to keep both, which I'm surprised at. The 2.5 sound clearer, especially in the mids, with slightly more sub bass. The G2 just sound like there is more going on. I could be happy with either, but why not happier with both?? Keepers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back