[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Apr 18, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #6,121 of 7,021

I had the same setup.  You don't find the BAX cable a royal PITA with its tangling and knots when stored to worn and vice versa?

Not at all... I roll it up and use the remaining cable to wrap 90 degrees and it stays like that in the box. 

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #6,122 of 7,021
Have you contacted him? If you don't like them and used PayPal, considering there was some confusion I'm sure you can get a refund.

Yes i did contact him and he scolded me saying i'm discrediting his name on this forum as said why am i acting like a child lol ? Below is his reply to me

So you say its 2 because of case, how old are you? You must be young cause you acting like a child. If you wanted your money back you could of just ask. I seen your post on the asg fourm you drama is childish. You pay me back the 110.00 dallars i paid for shipping and ill refund your money. And pp fees you pay. These are 2.5 and i didnt lie. You sound after a week you just want your moneyback. Ylur a lier going around discrediting my name. Where im from you can be knee deep in it for that.

And yes i did payment by paypal and if i want a refund i can contact them and its easy but i have not done so. All i'm after is honesty and be true. I paid him USD 360 for it and USD 50 for my country GST and Tax. 

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #6,123 of 7,021
Yes i did contact him and he scolded me saying i'm discrediting his name on this forum as said why am i acting like a child lol ? Below is his reply to me

So you say its 2 because of case, how old are you? You must be young cause you acting like a child. If you wanted your money back you could of just ask. I seen your post on the asg fourm you drama is childish. You pay me back the 110.00 dallars i paid for shipping and ill refund your money. And pp fees you pay. These are 2.5 and i didnt lie. You sound after a week you just want your moneyback. Ylur a lier going around discrediting my name. Where im from you can be knee deep in it for that.

And yes i did payment by paypal and if i want a refund i can contact them and its easy but i have not done so. All i'm after is honesty and be true. I paid him USD 360 for it and USD 50 for my country GST and Tax. 
Well do you like the iem ? If you do smile and move on.

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #6,124 of 7,021

This is not a 2.5 we have already established that - The photo proves it. 

Give negative feedback in the for sale forum and that is the end of it, reverse everything else. He sold you a wrong item. Contact paypal reverse charges - don't suffer with the wrong item IF you didn't want it - IF you like it, enjoy it. It might be a great IEM. However - the seller does not deserve a positive review with this kind of response.

Cheers

Apr 19, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #6,125 of 7,021
That's really unfortunate... Sorry to hear about your troubles bro. Do you like it? If not, I have a 2.5 coming, I already own the 2.0, I'd be willing to trade if I prefer the 2.0, if that helps. I do. Have another tentative trade, but not sure if that will happen either.

Apr 19, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #6,126 of 7,021

can you please explain and tell me did he specify that it was a 2.5, i always make a contract between me and the seller or buyer to hold each party responsible in case of a dispute like this. Did you ask that this is a 2.5 and he said yes when you made the deal.

maybe we can interfere on your behalf if you like, and I will be glad to contact him if you like

Apr 19, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #6,127 of 7,021
@kabukix To me this whole ordeal is about principals.  Doesn't matter if you like the iems or not, you didn't get what you were expecting.  Not only that, the way he spoke to you after you confronted him about it.  I say file a dispute, and call it a day.  

Live and learn...

I looked at the guys profile and you should have seen the red flag when he had a negative feedback already.

Apr 19, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #6,129 of 7,021
I didn't check his profile, but bad feedback is a huge red flag. You definitely should get what was promised, if not and you want to return, no way in hell are you responsible for any fees. That's crazy.

I was offering the trade just in attempt to mediate things, definitely not suggesting he should be unhappy and/or settle.

Apr 20, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #6,130 of 7,021
asg 2.5 is one of the iems that I enjoy most, i never heard such a bass among all iems I heard

for anyone owning it put RHA tips and it will open up highs, and jmills8 also recommeded a DH cable 

I believe the soundstage in it is simply one of the best i heard as well

it needs an amp for sure or at least the mojo will do 

with the 5tx and asg 2.5 it becomes a bass bomb

with ak380 and amp in balanced mode with a ted allan cable it sounds amazing as well

I am waiting for my bro warrior1975 to get his asg 2.5 to tell me what he thinks, and how it compares to u8

Apr 20, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #6,132 of 7,021
Agree, I love my 2.5 > 5tx enhanced bass combo. I want to get the rha tips but can't find them in a small pack. Using small spiral dots atm and I love them.

i realized RHA are so dam good that I bought the pack that has 7 pairs as RHA tips are used on my iems

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #6,133 of 7,021
Hi guys! Hoping to get some help here. 

I recently bought 4 pairs of Aurisonics IEMs (Got them used and not new which is why I can't tell) 

These 4 - 

ASG-1 

ASG-1.3

ASG-2

ASG-2.5 

I am wondering if anyone could advise me on how to tell that they are legit that model, are there any physical differences I can tell just by looking? Thanks! 

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #6,135 of 7,021
  Hi guys! Hoping to get some help here. 
  I recently bought 4 pairs of Aurisonics IEMs (Got them used and not new which is why I can't tell) 
  These 4 - 
  ASG-1 
  ASG-1.3
  ASG-2
  ASG-2.5 

I am wondering if anyone could advise me on how to tell that they are legit that model, are there any physical differences I can tell just by looking? Thanks! 

Personally, I would go to google images, punch in each model number then size photos up with yours.

Be a little game but you should thin the herd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back