[RESCHEDULED, SEE NEW THREAD] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fifth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2022 at 10:52 PM Post #136 of 191
Ok, I see. At any rate, I want to do this mini re-meet soon. Then we can talk about restarting oublic meets.

BTW, this next business trip might afford me the opportunity to meet another head-fi'er who has similar, but much more high end gear to myself. My point, he also has the Valkyrie headphones. Good chance to hear (and cry for) these super next level headphones.

Apr 1, 2022 at 9:35 PM Post #139 of 191
Ok all,
How about Saturday April 30th, basically a month from now. That gives everyone plenty of time to arrange their schedule, if you're still planning on attending. I'd appreciate everyone's feedback if this date works or not. If not, let's come up with some other Saturday dates.......except for Saturday, April 23rd.

Cheers,
Greg

Apr 2, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #144 of 191
If everyone is in agreement, even though not everyone responded, the 30th of April it is.
Let’s set 11am to start showing up and go until we don’t want to anymore. We’ll talk about food/drink later along with some general common sense rules. Good deal gentlemen. Looking forward to it!!

Apr 4, 2022 at 9:15 PM Post #147 of 191
If everyone is in agreement, even though not everyone responded, the 30th of April it is.
Let’s set 11am to start showing up and go until we don’t want to anymore. We’ll talk about food/drink later along with some general common sense rules. Good deal gentlemen. Looking forward to it!!
I'm in. Thank you for offering to host again @koover!

Apr 7, 2022 at 10:12 PM Post #148 of 191
My business trip might get in the way. 40% chance I'll be heading out that morning for 2 weeks. 60% chance it'll be pushed out another week. Here's hoping...

For food, If I'm here, I can do the bbq pulled pork again, along with Kerri C's Hog Apple Baked Beans. That's a recipe all over the internet, very good with my own bbq sauce and rub.

Apr 8, 2022 at 10:35 AM Post #149 of 191
Here’s hoping the odds are in your favor.

I haven’t received everyone’s responses that “30th works for me” yet, (I think waiting on 3-4 more) so let’s see how this plays out. We could do it the Saturday 23rd if that’s better for everyone. It’s all up to the group. I’m open every Saturday and chose the 30th for plenty of time for planning for each of you.

I’d really like to accommodate the entire group if at all possible. If it was 50+ people and if someone doesn’t show, that would be unfortunate but wouldn’t kill this meet. Let’s keep this going for the diehards.

Sorry for keep pressing, but a definite head count for either the 23rd or 30th is

Your food idea sound awesome once again and it’s overwhelming appreciative.

Mr. Limo 😊, there’s always rules no matter how trivial they me be. For instance,
*No eating around other peoples equipment. *No greasy hands. We’ll have towelettes.
*No “excessive” gel on hair if someone wants use others HP’s.
*No smoking in the house,
*Specific areas of house not available,
*Parking
*etc. general……
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back