[RESCHEDULED, SEE NEW THREAD] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fifth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022 at 4:28 PM Post #167 of 191
Me. All of it. Everything you got. Put it on my head and in my face. Melt my brain and squeeze my skull. I want to hear angels sing and I want to see God. I want to weep. Make me a puddle.
Ok, lol, I feel better about it now.
I mean, how do you say no to that?

Apr 24, 2022 at 4:52 PM Post #168 of 191
Curious how many of you that are coming on the 30th are interested in listening or trying the Yggdrasil OG and WA5 LE combo? My HEDDphones will be there too. I guess I'm just nervous about transporting 10k of gear if it's not going to be used.
I'll guard with my my life and will listen.

Apr 25, 2022 at 8:41 PM Post #169 of 191
Do you want me to bring IPAs again?

Apr 26, 2022 at 11:48 AM Post #171 of 191
If Chris can’t make it due to traveling, does everyone want to pitch in about $5 each for Pizza? It would be easy, and no one would have to bring anything like the last meet. If not, no biggie and we'll move along with plan A. Of course, there'll be hands wipes everywhere.

Apr 26, 2022 at 12:09 PM Post #172 of 191
If Chris can’t make it due to traveling, does everyone want to pitch in about $5 each for Pizza? It would be easy, and no one would have to bring anything like the last meet. If not, no biggie and we'll move along with plan A. Of course, there'll be hands wipes everywhere.
I'm down.

Apr 27, 2022 at 2:32 PM Post #175 of 191
I have to step out for most of the day today but please expect a group PM from me later this evening. I'll include my address, phone # and simple directions here along with some general info.

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:20 PM Post #176 of 191
I rebooked my trip to start May 7th, so I'm good to be there. Will have a crockpot with bbq pulled pork!

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:32 PM Post #177 of 191
I rebooked my trip to start May 7th, so I'm good to be there. Will have a crockpot with bbq pulled pork!
You are the man!

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:35 PM Post #178 of 191
I've got a 6pk of Dragoon IPA, Barrio Hipsterville (hazy IPA), and MotoSonora Victory or Death IPA chilling for the big day.

Apr 29, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #180 of 191
i think ill bring the turntable too, so bring records if you got em.
I've got some of my dad's old records from about 50-60 years ago. Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Procol Harum, Ultimate Spinach, etc. He had an eclectic taste in music. Probably where I got it from. I don't own a record player and I don't think they've been listened to in at least 40 years. Any way to tell if they're still usable or just need cleaning? I know zero about records. I never gave them much thought about maintenance when I was growing up. I'd like to bring some if you think they'd be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back