Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #2,311 of 37,643
I can't believe H2O took the RDB+ :p. Can't be outdone!!

edabeme8.jpg

They're almost exactly the same as the design I originally planned. Nice!

:beerchug:

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:06 AM Post #2,312 of 37,643
[/SPOILER]

They're almost exactly the same as the design I originally planned. Nice!

:beerchug:
You bought the last one so it this was my only option. I've only listened to it briefly on the Shinkansen (going snowboarding) and (to my relief) does sound different from my former 1Plus2. The relief doesn't mean the RDB+ is superior though but different. More listening required. I'm sure this 8mm driver sounds different from yours which I'm still curious about.

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #2,313 of 37,643
You bought the last one so it this was my only option. I've only listened to it briefly on the Shinkansen (going snowboarding) and (to my relief) does sound different from my former 1Plus2. The relief doesn't mean the RDB+ is superior though but different. More listening required. I'm sure this 8mm driver sounds different from yours which I'm still curious about.

The low end is said to be tighter on the revised RDB+, and mids more natural, it's considered by Rhapsodio an upgrade in both build/sound quality, so I'll be interested to hear the demo coming soon. My fear is wanting to buy one, but I'm sure the RDB+ I have currently would sell easily if I decided to switch over.

Time will tell! :regular_smile :

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #2,314 of 37,643
Quote:

look forwardto more you have to say about it and am impressed if it your even comparing it too the more than double the price 1p2.

As for designs yours is very nice! I have the R^2 dual dynamic model coming to me and went a bit crazy with the colours, right their candy pink and left their solid white... should look interesting!

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #2,315 of 37,643
iPod Classic 160GB (Rockboxed) + FiiO E11 + ATH-M35 / Rock It Sounds R-50

It all starts with great music! :)

I also have the ATH-M50S, but those are strictly at-home headphones for me.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #2,318 of 37,643
Quote:
You should check out the Fiio E12, it's an overall better amp then the E17

I'm very interested in the FiiO E12. Is it possible to order it yet? I'm in Canada and I haven't found a site that has it available for order.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #2,319 of 37,643
Quote:

I'm very interested in the FiiO E12. Is it possible to order it yet? I'm in Canada and I haven't found a site that has it available for order.

next month, it should be available to us through headphonebar

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #2,320 of 37,643
Feb 22, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #2,324 of 37,643
It's not a LOD, it's a USB OTG cable going to what I think is a Sabre Dac

http://hifimediy.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back