Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Feb 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #3,588 of 7,509

Quote:
good things to note. thank you...howver i see some selling it at post MSRP price.....as in not aware that their standard headphones are actually less expensive bought new.

I've seen that on a few things recently. My guess is they won't sell. 

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #3,589 of 7,509

Quote:
I've seen that on a few things recently. My guess is they won't sell. 

haha. top comment said the same. i can't blame them. like take my HFI 580's..they sell for between $118 to $200...and the $200 is actually the most common price for them.....

anyways. i thougth of taking a pic of my 4S with E17...but then i remembered. that's what i use as my camera...lolz :D i have 3 more 4S's so ill just go and jack my family members.

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #3,592 of 7,509
My portable rig is now 99% complete:

Unique Melody Merlin (interchangeable with Westone 4 for commuting), iPod Classic 160GB, Headstage Arrow 12HE 4G and FiiO L9/silicone bands. All I need now is an aesthetically attractive case for the iPod and I'm happy for the forseeable future. And maybe an iPhone-compatible cable for the Merlins with as much capability as the ones Klipsch have on the X10i.

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #3,600 of 7,509
Added UE Triplefi 10 and an iBasso D-Zero to the mix. Now I need some silicone bands, comply tips for the S4s and I can then save up for my next round of upgrades. Well, after a new cable for the TF10. Don't like the stock cable. Any idea where I can get the adapters that plug into the headphones so I can make my own cables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back