Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 12, 2008 at 4:04 PM Post #706 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Investinwaffles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this one would be well suited to me.
I would have preferred a side hinge (opens book style), but this will do just fine.
https://www.pdostore.com/index.cfm?f...CD99278130DDA2

v2-no-clickwheel-600px.jpg

v2-classic-top-600px_1126.jpg

cant see, but does that have an opening for the dock?? with the hinge down there it doesnt look promising

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #707 of 5,950
yep these total protection cases are chunky alright. and no chance of the ipod getting damaged inside. the dock opening needs to be ground away a bit to fit the LOD in.

CCpiccolinosmall.jpg

Dec 12, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #708 of 5,950
I haven't posted my rig in a while. I got a new skin from Skin-it to show my support for my football team.

Cheers!

DSCF0002.jpg

Dec 12, 2008 at 9:04 PM Post #710 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't posted my rig in a while. I got a new skin from Skin-it to show my support for my football team.

Cheers!

It's nice to see another football fan! There are quite a few enticing matchups this weekend and through December. I'll be glued to my TV.

Dec 12, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #711 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by breakankles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's nice to see another football fan! There are quite a few enticing matchups this weekend and through December. I'll be glued to my TV.

Oh yes! Liverpool is at the top of the league right now for the first time in a while, so I'll be wringing my hands throughout the rest of the season. Not only is Chelsea nipping at our heals, but Man U and Arsenal have finally rounded out the top four, yet again. The heat is on.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #712 of 5,950
updated e280 setup

attachment.php

Dec 12, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #713 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yes! Liverpool is at the top of the league right now for the first time in a while, so I'll be wringing my hands throughout the rest of the season. Not only is Chelsea nipping at our heals, but Man U and Arsenal have finally rounded out the top four, yet again. The heat is on.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov will bring United to top table soon
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #714 of 5,950
KillersAreQuiet...

Hatebreed is the shizz!! They are just what you need when you need what they got...LOL

PS: Where can I get one of those Terminator looking aluminum iPod cases? I love that thing! Hardcore x 2

Dec 12, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #715 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov will bring United to top table soon
biggrin.gif

I think not sir.
smily_headphones1.gif
Gentleman's bet.

Dec 12, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #717 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep these total protection cases are chunky alright. and no chance of the ipod getting damaged inside. the dock opening needs to be ground away a bit to fit the LOD in.

CCpiccolinosmall.jpg

Do you, by chance, have any pics of the back of that case?
Is it completely smooth?

Dec 13, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #719 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CCpiccolinosmall.jpg

umm I doubt it, the case will provide excellent cosmetic protection, but subject the ipod to major internal abuse to the electronics, the hard disk specially from shocks and falls. The ideal case would be a combination of this case with a rubberized speck case that will provide shock absorption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back