Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #692 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by dr13zehn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I disagree completely. It makes him happy and and that alone makes the cost worth it. Plus I'm sure it sounds stellar even if he's not using an (IMO way overpriced) iMod.

I say that every day to my over-judging group of friends

Dec 10, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #693 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
UE11
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

well over a grand and zero resale value doesn't appeal to me much. I would need to max out my home rig before jumping into the customs
icon10.gif
Nice try though!

Dec 11, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #695 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Considering that I can get a pair of recabled Edition 9 with the price of UE11 makes me laugh.

using a recabled ultrasone ED9 portable makes me laugh. the two cans arent even in the same ballpark. totally different uses. I agree on the price though. but if I was getting a price no object portable rig it certainly wouldnt include ED9. also from what I hear the ed9 has great bass when the recording doesnt. great bass, but not so accurate. didn't try the 9's at the sydney meet. only tried as high as the 750's in ultrasones they sound like they are made of metal....(which they are) so not that keen might sound good with modded wooden cups. again just not my cup of tea. senn and denon FTW

Dec 11, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #697 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuzzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its just a skin, the rockboxproject is kinda dead at the moment i was intrested for a while but i was wondering what benefits doest rockbox have for the zvm..

btw my.self , have you seen a dap that comes close to the zvm? the O2 is too fat for me and i really need av out..

guess ill stay with my zvm for a while since i gots a lot of spare parts if anything goes wrong ^^

hmm comes close..that means no sansa/sony's since they dont have the capacity zvm has. i never checked out the O2, but i just googled it, it seems like it only has a headphone jack. so u need AV out? only thing i can think of which is better than the zvm imo, is the cowon A3. theres a 30 gig in that version as well i think. maybe its 40 gig. not sure. but that has AV out and is better than the zvm i believe (more features, files supported etc). the A3 would be my next dap that i would get but im not sur eon the size of it on how it compares to other things. if its big and heavy then id have to re-think about it.

Dec 12, 2008 at 1:03 AM Post #698 of 5,950
Whats up guys?
Im looking for a hard case with hinges that i can use to velcro my ibasso d2 to. I have it rubber banded but it is way too ghetto-rigged for me to risk taking it out with me and having stuff break.

It has to be hinged because i dont want to deal with losing the front peice, or having to wiggle it out the top or bottom of a case.

I have the 80gig iPod classic BTW. Thanks!!

EDIT:
Basically like this without the back belt clip (I want a flush back so it will fit flush with the top of the D2 Boa)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Aluminum-Metal-C...3A1|240%3A1318

H_iPodVideo2_cp03_b.jpg

H_iPodVideo2_cp02_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back