OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program
Sep 9, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #694 of 761
To all that have been patiently waiting upon my return home, I truly apologize. I have been in the ICU for nearly the last two months almost entirely. I just got home 2 days ago. The few days I was home in between hospital stays, I tried to reach out to @argNS, with no response. I unfortunately had to go back into ICU before I could get the PM1's out to the next member on the list. I have just sent a PM to @Intelanot27 to get his shipping information so that I can get these back on their journey to the rest of the people hoping to try them out. I will post once I have sent them on their way to the next member. Thanks again for the opportunity ( which unfortunately was only about 4 hours over the course of my time with them ), and again, I deeply apologize for the delay.

Sep 20, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #700 of 761
Actually, you never responded to my PM with your address, so I never added you to the list.

I just sent you another PM.
I did for the pm1,2, and 3 lists back on Aug 18. Will those be updated?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #702 of 761
You're on the PM-1 and PM-3 loaner program lists. The PM-2 loaner program is no longer active.
Thanks, I see it now. Was not there past few weeks. Appreciate the chance to try these out.

Sep 21, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #704 of 761
I can't believe I didn't see this thread before!

Please add me to the list for the PM-1, assuming the program is still active. I accept all terms and conditions.

I no longer see the PM-2 on the Oppo website. I assume it's no longer in production...?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #705 of 761
I was fortunate enough to participate in the PM-3 tour, demoing the phones about a year ago. I've just now purchased them, receiving them today. Even without break-in, they sound even better than I remembered! I haven't listened to them through the Oppo UDP-205 yet, but I will tonight. :) Oh, no, am I becoming an Oppo fanboy???

These tours are bad for my wallet. I listened to the PM-3s, and bought them. Also tried the iDSD Micro BL on tour, and bought that too, supplementing my iDSD silver. Maybe I shouldn't try the PM-1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back