OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

1. Blueshound24
    Will hopefully be shipping to Land-O-the-Free by Monday.

2. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  3. Land-O-The-Free
    Blueshound24 likes this.
  4. bestbacon
    Thanks protoss! I am in possession of the Canadian unit for the PM-1 now. Initial impressions are amazing. These things really shine in terms of resolution of detail retrieval across the board and depth of bass. Nothing is exaggerated, Every articulation of male and female voices can be heard distinctly down to even echo settings. Holy this will be a good testing time.

5. Addi Wei
    Interested in PM1. In the US. Agree to the terms and conditions.

I own the PM3 by the way.

6. Land-O-The-Free
    To all the patient people on the list, I apologize for the delay in my time with the PM1's. I unfortunately have been in the ICU in the hospital for the last 2 weeks due to some complications with an old brain tumor. I am hoping to be home by the end of the week to get these sent off to the next person on the list. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

7. Army-Firedawg
    @Jiffy Squid Is there a chance, and apologies if I missed a tour being closed announcement, that I can have another demo period with the PM-1's? I was accepted once before and did a review (which even got featured) but am really wanting to refresh my ears on their sound and also compare them to my HD800S' that I've coming in a couple weeks for these are my two DREAM end game headphones. If not I completely understand, just wondering if there was a possibility

8. chef8489
    I just found about this and if not too late I would love to be able jump on this. Pm sent to Jiffy Squid.

9. Intelanot27

10. chuzzlewitt
    I'd like to be added to this list please. PM-2 or PM-1 would be fine. I am in the US.

11. Intelanot27
    Is it possible to get an update on your health and if the phones will back in circulation soon? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

12. Jim Spec

13. Jim Spec
    Im interested! I agree with your terms and conditions.

14. Army-Firedawg
    Any update as to the shipping status of the PM-1?

15. durwood
    I agree to the terms, I am interested in the PM-2's.